[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi all, I need some advice. I'm very unhappy in my current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1465061976745.jpg (7 KB, 228x214) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465061976745.jpg
7 KB, 228x214
hi all, I need some advice.
I'm very unhappy in my current relationship. The problem is, she's completely crazy. Every time I've suggested we split, she threatens to kill herself.
What the hell do I do?
>>
>>17352420
Call her bluff and learn your lesson
>>
Contact her friends and family. Tell them what she told you. Tell them that she is threatening to kill herself. Advice them to keep a close eye on her, to listen to her, to be there for her 24/7 if necessary and to send her to a psych ward if all things fail. Then break up with her.
>>
>>17352420
Everyone in /adv/ is dating a psychopath these days?
>>
>>17352439
>these days
>>
>>17352439
No, most everyone on /adv/ is dating their right hand
>>
>>17352437
I've tried doing that. Last time she snapped, I called her dad to go keep an eye on her. She drove out into the forest for a few hours saying she had a knife and was going to slit her throat if I called the cops or anyone.
Now, if I feel she's not bluffing and actually serious, could I take that information to some authority to have her put into a psych ward?
>>
>>17352442
YES! You can definitely report people for being crazy. No joke. They are a danger to themselves, and others.
>>
>>17352420
Call parents on the low. Keep recording of her saying this. Call cops and say you have evidence of this.

If you need help recording a call for free easy:
>computer with sound recorder (Audacity is free)
>phone on speaker mode
>save to hdd or usb for evidence, keep in multiple locations like onedrive

>or just find an app because theres one for everything these days
>>
>>17352420

if shes using suicide as a threat over you then fuck her, let her do what she wants with her own life
>>
>>17352479
DO NOT FUCK HER I REPEAT DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH HER ANYMORE! SEX + CRAZY HAS NEVER MADE ANYTHING WORK WELL EVER
>>
Let her kill herself. There's nothing wrong with suicide. People own themselves and can do what they want with their bodies.
>>
>>17352487
Technically destroying government property
>>
>>17352424
This.

Don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>17352486
I think anon meant to tell the crazy bitch to fuck off.
>>
>>17352497
Yep I see that now but I do not retract my statement
>>
>>17352442
Yes, call the cops and tell them that she is threatening to kill herself. Helps if you have texts of her claiming this
>>
Break up
She won't kill herself, people that kill themselves never tell others. She might take 3 paracetamol and tell people she tried to kill herself though.
>>
>>17352420
"do it, faggot"
-your words the next time she tries this
i recommend that you get all your shit together and disappear. delete her phone number, report her to the police if she continues to contact you.
>>
>>17352504
This
Just break up with her, let her send you some edgy messages but don't respond at all, call 911 and tell you have someone telling you they are about to kill themselves. Ambulance and cops will show up and she might need to go to a psych ward (or not, but at least she'll quit the BS)

She won't actually do it though so no worries
>>
>>17352441
this
>>
>>17352420
>>17352437

This, Turn 360 degrees and walk away, fast.
When youre out of eyeline, run. Let it ride, youll be back in the game very quick.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.