[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my girlfriend is broken and has been treated like garbage her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1461632610706.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1461632610706.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
my girlfriend is broken and has been treated like garbage her whole life. She doesn't like being treated like a princess. I have been raised only to treat girls like goddesses and put other people before me. She wants someone to push her around.

Aside from these issues, we love everything about each other. What can I do? She is distancing herself because I'm too nice and I'm depressed because she treats me somewhat poorly.
>>
>>17352390
Tldr: you're a pussy doormat and she wants someone dominant

Either step up and be the man she needs or accept that she is going to cheat/leave at some point. You won't change her, and she doesn't need/want saving
>>
>>17352390
I've had similar problems, it was mainly misunderstandings for me. While i wanted to worship my gf she seeked out something where we treat each other equally. That's because she didn't fully know how i felt about her. One night we talked for an hour without any shame or being shy. After all this time she liked where this was going and is the one leading the relationship while i partly make decisions.
>>17352404
This.
You are submissive and she is not, there is no way you both will ever be happy without making sacrifices on one side.
>>
>>17352404
You don't get it. I'm not a pussy doormat. I just don't push her around. I avoid arguments. I apologize when I've done something wrong. I don't HIT her. Shit like this.
>>
>>17352415
Maybe you don't realize how it feels for her, but not doing something even close to that could be worse for her than if you would be more aggressive or dominant.
>>
>>17352390

OP, you are too young to realize that this need you have to treat your woman like a princess is going to pass at some point regardless of who your girlfriend is. It is only a matter of time, and it will be sooner than you realize.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.