[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met this girl online. We've known each other for over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 7lodw.gif (1 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
7lodw.gif
1 MB, 360x270
I met this girl online. We've known each other for over 6 years (we even dated when we were dumb high schoolers). Right now I am overseas at her house, staying with her family for 3 weeks. A week has gone by and she's still super shy. Is there a way to help her with this or do I have to wait it out and hope she starts a conversation at some point before I have to leave? I really like spending time with her and I don't want this time to go to waste.
Pic unrelated
>>
I should add that she's always bright and cheerful when talking to me online and has no problem with anything there, and we've also gone on "dates" where we just get ice cream together but our walks and "dates" are full of silence unless I say something, to which she just responds with a word or two and then it's quiet again.
>>
>>17352350
Not that much to say but just keep initiating conversations.When you start hitting stuff she knows more about she will probably start talking more.
>>
>>17352396
I do do that, we're into the same stuff and she's pretty much a female version of me. But she still only responds with a few words.
Does making her laugh help? I'm pretty good at that
>>
>>17352428
I mean it's really a point of getting them comfortable around you. When do you feel comfortable with a job? When you have a lot of experience with it.

Humor helps but be careful because she might think you fuck around too much. Only rally do it when applicable.

Oh and also, girls want you to be "aggressive" in a sense, so make sure you look her right in the eyes when you talk to her (in a non-rapist way, of course). Even if she looks away make sure to catch her eyesight when she looks back.

So yeah just kinda be "aggressive" in a non-rapist way and bring her out of her comfort zone.
>>
>>17352446
I see. Thank you!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.