[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just caught my girlfriend cheating on me with a man.. After
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: imgpsh_fullsize.png (338 KB, 539x523) Image search: [Google]
imgpsh_fullsize.png
338 KB, 539x523
So I just caught my girlfriend cheating on me with a man.. After she claimed she was fully gay. (Im a bi woman). I saw her with him.
But it doesnt stop there. I later got ahold of her phone, she was also having shit going on with more people. 3 men and another girl. Pretty sure the girl is underage.
She doesnt know that I know. I also have no idea how to tell her that i know..

How do i tell her and all of that stuffs. I think you people might know more about twisted revenge.
>>
>>17352343
>twisted revenge
Why not place superglue on dildo? I don't know, I havent even touched a vagina in real life and I'm 23.
>>
Next time you give it to her with a strapon, smear some culture for a fucked up disease, preferably an STD. Stop engaging in sexual activity after that (or just break up with her) and enjoy watching her with a disease she's likely bound to get anyway.
>>
>>17352343
If you want good revenge ideas go to /b/, it's more active and they are better at being assholes. You'll need to deliver though for sure
>>
>>17352375
That and she'll have to post tits
>>
>>17352343
Don't tell her, do >>17352355
And then call the cops because of the underage girl
>>
>>17352343
Define cheating.

Does your concept of fidelity forbid her to speak to men? To have any friends other than you? To have numbers in her phone that might be class/work mates she needs to contact?
>>
>>17352343
>I also have no idea how to tell her that i know..
Print out pix and screenshots (but not the underage girl; printing those out is a serious crime, and that could be used as leverage against you). While she is away, leave them on the bed, or some other place such that she's sure to find them, and only you could have put them there. Then go someplace for a while, and make certain she will get home well before you: work is good, if the schedules allow for it. Go home when it's time to go home, but do not respond to texts or calls from her until then.

I realize that this doesn't sound particularly twisted. From a psychological standpoint, however, it's huge. Shakespeare said that cowards die a thousand deaths before their own, while the valiant taste of death but once. This is worth a good 200-300 deaths all by itself.
>>
I'm sorry anon. I see my gf like once a week and I'm terrified she's cheating. ):
>>
>>17352767

Serves you right for being a degenerate

Also >>/lgbt/

You fags want your special snowflake board and keep putting your shit all over the place.
>>
>>17352943
She's literally asking for advice though. Such a stupid argument
>>
I'm afraid if she's actually got that many other flings going on and she lied to you about her sexuality then she's probably too far gone to justify trying to talk to her about it.

At that point there's not a lot of reason to try to make it work, she either has a problem or has no regard for your feelings.
>>
>>17352343
Call the police on her for the underage girl and don't tell her.
>>
>>17352943
I'm not gay.
>>
>>17352767
Your girlfriend is likely cheating on you for being a limp-wristed faggot, though. If your posts here are any indication, I'd bet that to be the case.
>>
>>17352954

>hurr durr advice

The thing is since /lgbt/was created the things regarding lgbt should be put there. I am a gay man that didn't wanted that board but we should respect the boards and don't be redundant.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.