[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf finally gave me the break I needed. Without getting too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1462759379446.jpg (281 KB, 575x700) Image search: [Google]
1462759379446.jpg
281 KB, 575x700
My gf finally gave me the break I needed. Without getting too much in-detail we agreed I need to see other people before we can continue as a item. So here are my questions (but if you have any experience in this subject feel free to share):
1. How do I explain my gf/ex to other girls? Do most girls accept the answer "were taking a break"?
2. What if I get too attached to a girl? I do have a particular girl in mind and I'm worried I might like her more than my gf/ex
3. How do I explain the situation if confronted by friends or family? Similarly to question 1?
>>
your gf is a cuck lmao
>>
>>17352304
If you're seeing other people, it's a break up not a break. Breaks do not exist. You're either with someone or you're not.
>>
>>17352304
1 and 3 you don't

2 try to do that because your relationship is obviously over once your "gf" is done getting spitroasted.
>>
I don't get it, what's the point of people doing this? Do you actually think it's going to save your relationship or something?
>>
>>17352337

"Taking a Break" is basically, "Breaking-Up Lite"

It's for people who are going to break up later, but want to pretend that they aren't.
>>
Did something like this with my husband when we were early-twenties. I hadn't really been with other people in real relationships and had a crush on some other guy, so we agreed to an open-relationship/a break/what the fuck ever.

Didn't go super well, I actually tried to perma-break with him and later realized I made a huge fucking mistake. He says he felt like what we had was worth more than potential "better" women, and that dating was a fucking pain and not worth it. That was pretty much my summary too.

"I'm so gald I had it, I'm never doing it again"
>>
>>17352337
Usually it's initiated by women who are too scared to lose what they have but still want to fuck other men, usually combined with being too afraid to just cheat.

Usually it stems from the idea of feeling they want/deserve more but being afraid to lose the monetary and emotional back up of the current boyfriend.
>>
>>17352304
>My gf finally gave me the break I needed.
Not if you're on a break, she didn't. You needed to admit that this was a breakup; it will happen anyway, but now you've gone and drawn out the pain of the process.

What posessed you to think you "needed" this anyway?
>>
Oh! So you're NOT in a relationship anymore?!

Here's what's going to happen..

Unless you're a suave James Bond millionaire, your girlfriend is using this chance to break it off easy and test the waters

And by this, I mean she already has a plan or crush to get someone and you were simply in the way.

Everyone's going to joke that the girlfriend is a cuck; but this is just a test.

No matter what, if you sleep with someone else you lose your relationship.
>>
>>17352641
your husband is a fool and you know you can do this and he will take you back. You'll do it again for that next crush. If you were honest you would admit it. Props to you for convincing your husband it was worth it.

Please tell us how you knew it was a huge fucking mistake?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.