[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any logical reason why someone would suddenly just be fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 640x640
Any logical reason why someone would suddenly just be fucking hungry for no reason?

It's 10 am, I ate the entire kitchen and 2/3rds of the living room for breakfast, and I'm starting to feel lightheaded again.
>>
You're thirsty. Drink some water. Pro-ana has spoken
>>
>>17352275
a-anon sama , y-your p-p-pregnant!
>>
>>17352275
>any logical reasons
>for no reason

What exactly do you expect us to tell you.
>>
>>17352313
>any logical reason I wouldn't have considered
>>
>>17352275
Cause you sit on your ass in the suburbs all day instead of walking around the city and doing shit

Then bitxh about how downtown "sucks" have fun

Fuck white people
>>
>>17352338
>Cause you sit on your ass in the suburbs all day instead of walking around the city and doing shit
>pokemon go
have you even see the white people these days.
>>
>>17352338
...I work at the storage of a plant, I'm on my feet carrying boxes and dragging pallets eight hours per day every day.

I live 8 km from the suburbs and trust me I'd probably give up a finger to be able to move downtown.

Please leave my ethnicity out of this.
>>
Drugs can stimulate the appetite, and so can tense emotional situations. Did anything happen recently which was a sudden change in your life?
>>
>>17352275
midnight munchies
>>
>>17352357
No. I never do drugs and I'm always stressed.

I'm one of those people who never grew out of teenage angst, it's just a permanent part of me.
>>
>>17352275
4ever bulk brah, gotta eat big to get big
>>
I told you already, you're just thirsty. Happens to me all the time. Drink water
>>
>>17352379
Took my lunch anhour early. No longer feeling faint or nauseous.
>>
>>17352275
>the diaries of a hambeast in training
>my god!

Winter happened.
>>
>>17352618
I'm 168 cm and in the past 6 months gone from about 59-62 kg to 55-57.
>>
"Hollow days" where you can eat and eat and eat and never feel full. Possible explanations are you are craving a nutrient your diet isn't including, craving a flavor/food item you aren't getting, you're bored, or you're thirsty. Or magic. I get these all the time and seriously can't understand.

>>17352354

>mfw used to feel this way
>moved within walking distance of downtown
>still sit in room on the chan all day
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.