[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to Manwhore Give me tips on how to smash pussy left and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: gotitfrom4chan.jpg (700 KB, 1992x3992) Image search: [Google]
gotitfrom4chan.jpg
700 KB, 1992x3992
How to Manwhore

Give me tips on how to smash pussy left and right

>Decent looking
>Very funny/clever
>interesting
>Great liar/good at manipulation

Give me pro-tips and advice on how to land one night stands every night.
>>
>>17352233
If you're actually all of these things then it shouldn't be much of an issue for you. You should know how to get into a girl's pants. The only issue I see here is a matter of having a social circle and putting yourself out there.

Go to a place where a decent number of slutty girls are. Parties, clubs, tinder, etc. The rest should come naturally.
>>
>>17352248
That's the thing

I took a year off from uni due to medical problems and so now I am back and my social circle is super small (also cause it's summer courses rn)

And I have bad social anxiety.
Getting started is my issue. Once I get going though I'm pretty damn good, but I also ain't good on when and how to move in
>>
>>17352270
Just start talking to them. Getting girls is easy as fuck if you make the first move. I usually just start conversations with girls that check me out first, and things just start from there.

Once fall semester hits you should be good when it comes to having friends. Just find one or two to hit parties with (preferably one that is less attractive than you) and try your luck.

Being fit/tall/well-dressed helps, but all you really need is to be confident. In uni you can get away with being really cocky and arrogant.
>>
File: 14088236429123.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
14088236429123.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>17352233
If you have to come onto 4chan to ask for advice on how to do this then it should be clear you've already failed, will never succeed and are undoubtedly nowhere near as great as you see yourself in any of those categories.
>>
>>17352233
Go to clubs and social events
Talk to women when they are not sober
Dance with women when they are not sober
Make out with said women
Introduce said women to your ding dong wiggly doodah
>>
File: 1468262112083.jpg (16 KB, 480x459) Image search: [Google]
1468262112083.jpg
16 KB, 480x459
A sustained period of self-improvement will land you knee-deep in clunge. I was once a socially anxious fuck who just sat around twiddling my thumbs. I still fucked women because I'm attractive and can be charming, but wasn't meeting my true potential.

Now I'm very confident in social situations, I don't care what people think about me, I exercise, I take very good care of myself (skin, hair, etc) and I'm relatively charismatic. Sense of humour is apparently on point as well. I've also travelled a lot in the last few years which females absolutely get wet for, especially if they nomadic as well.

This wasn't intended as a brag-a-thon but it developed into one, sorry. Basically my point was to improve yourself in every way you know possible, but gradually. Honestly the rest falls into place after that.
>>
File: 1467405111282.png (1 MB, 500x1388) Image search: [Google]
1467405111282.png
1 MB, 500x1388
>>17352233
Be a billionaire
>>
File: 1455873704955.jpg (44 KB, 558x743) Image search: [Google]
1455873704955.jpg
44 KB, 558x743
It's all about signals imo. Being alluring/charismatic helps, but the best looking guy who's shy is still just not going to take the chance to interact with people as much. And the aloof guy who doesn't pay attention to those signals/give them out is gonna friendzone the girl (e.g. himself). Some girls are gonna give you bad vibes, they do to everyone. Prince charming gets rejected by people who don't wanna go out with a blonde douchebag. His success is in his tenacity for positive interaction because you lose 100% of the shots you don't take.

Also being nice. We have this archetype for someone who's so manipulative that he can get under girls' panties even though he's secretly a bad guy. But the truth is that most people know your deal far before that. The sleazy tips like "go where the slutty girls are" helps cut through the fuzzy line between sex and rape. But the only people that do that kind of thing are those that are too stupid to comprehend that their willingness to stoop to hurting others so much won't validate them from their immense desperation.

Look at someone like Benny from City of God (pretty solid movie). He's a realistic portrayal of what a lot of guys want to be (everyone loves him, gets mad pussy). And it's no in small part cause he's radiating positivity.
A good example of the signals thing that comes to mind is Don Draper from Mad Men, or even Roger Stirling imo. They're assholes but they do make a conscious and successful effort all the time to please the girls, not hurt them (when they get close they always regret it). They're classic "married men" that are quickly married to beautiful wives but they keep going after that because it's their second nature to read the signs, and they know to always give the signs. A lot of the nuance in that show is centered around Don picking up chicks after they laugh at his joke/check him out. It's exaggerated and never that obvious but it tips your chances to attune for it subconsciously.

[Psych Major]
>>
>>17352525
elias, you are not attractive, absolutely not
>>
>>17352412
The one night stand doesn't count if she's unconscious tho.
>>
>>17352233
>Wear a fedora, a trenchcoat, cargo shorts, and let your pube-beard grow out
>Refer to girls as "m'lady"
>Complain in public about how nice guys like you "finish last"
I've scored 9001 girls doing this, so I know it works.
>>
>>17352233

>im great at manipulation, interesting, very funny and clever, decent looking
>but cant figure out how to get laid

lol
>>
Get a Tinder.

Flirt progressively with the girls that respond to you.

Seal the deal.
>>
File: 1465668129382.jpg (808 KB, 1270x3244) Image search: [Google]
1465668129382.jpg
808 KB, 1270x3244
Not OP but other question.

How to get motivated enough to want to be a manwhore? If it's worth it at all.
>>
>>17353514
Have sex one time.
>>
>>17353517
Here is a twist.

I had enough of it to get bored with it.
Also just ended a relationship and can't find a reason to fret for pussy like I did before, hand is so much easier. Or a whore if I'll ever get a real need.
>>
>>17353527
Getting bored of sex with a partner is normal.

That's why we manwhore to have sex with multiple partners.

I take pride when I see a girl walking down the street that has swallowed my cum.
>>
>>17352382
underated post
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.