[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My best friend betrayed me. 2 months ago my GF broke up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_npzt62LtNy1s841xbo1_1280.jpg (283 KB, 900x765) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npzt62LtNy1s841xbo1_1280.jpg
283 KB, 900x765
My best friend betrayed me.
2 months ago my GF broke up with me after I has a psychological break down from drinking too much and thinking my GF wanted by former-best friend more. I frightened her. I got meds, a new job and am starting uni again soon. I saw my best friend with her close to where I live and her car outside his place later that night. Months ago he promised he wouldn't do anything (as he was there the night of the episode). I blocked him on everything and confronted her about it....ending with her blocking me. I....feel so angry....so bitter this girl broke my heart and has made me depressed. I thought I could get back with her one day but it doesn't seem so...
My question is...what do I do? (I know I'm supposed to keep my mind of it which I am mostly at the moment)
>>
You go and thank god or who ever the fuck you believe in for the way things turned out, senpai.

Your current situation just showed you what kind of people you are dealing with and be thankful for them to openly show you who they really are. I mean, would you still want to be friends with such a traitor fuck or that bitch, after all? Go out, forget about them and literally just live your life. And look back in a few weeks/months how both of them kill eachother with their own toxic behavior. Rule of thumb always was that one who does this to a person, will repeat it as many times as possible because it's just their nature. It's like you expected a snake not to bite you, because you fed it rats. Now both snakes gonna bite eachother.
>>
File: VEGETA 1.jpg (467 KB, 1450x1549) Image search: [Google]
VEGETA 1.jpg
467 KB, 1450x1549
>>17352259
So just leave it yeah?
I called him to see what was going on, left a message no response. Two days ago.
So now its just about actually liking myself I suppose?
>>
File: 1449879543871.jpg (15 KB, 316x231) Image search: [Google]
1449879543871.jpg
15 KB, 316x231
>>17352278
Exactly, Prince of all Saiyans.
Do it like Vegeta and show some pride, either go fuck him up or just don't mind it. Tbh, if I were you I would have beat the living shit out of him, which I have already done in kind of the same situation. But I suppose you're not that kind of person and just leave it be. Work on yourself, love yourself, lift a bit and good shall come your way.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.