[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it gay to tell your best friend you love them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1466310851729.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466310851729.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
Is it gay to tell your best friend you love them?
>>
>>17352185
your only gay if you are worried about it being gay
>>
>>17352185
No.
If you're an adult, telling someone you trust and love that you love is not gay.
Every man should trust another implicitly.

See how Sam loves Frodo.
A man and his good friend should be both Sam and Frodo.
They both carry each other when they need it.
>>
>>17352185
do you want to have sexual relations with this person? does this person arouse you in a sexual manner? is this person the same gender as you? if so, then congratulations! you are homosex!
>>
Me and my female friend have no problem saying it but I wouldn't say it to a male friend. I'd tell them I care about them but that's it.
>>
>>17352185
We don't have the same variety of terms for 'love' as the ancient Greeks did - which really says something about our society.
Love is associated with sexual love.
You're looking for something like 'I trust you' or 'you're my main man, man'.
>>
I tell my siblings I love them. I tell my best friends I love them. Same deal
>>
>>17352185

Only if he's got his cock in your ass when you say it.
>>
>>17352185
If you have a great relationship with your best friends tell them you hate them, they will get it
>>
>>17352185
is liking your friends openly gay? i dont think so
is watching anime any straighter? nope

just be cool about it and dont sperg + make it sound casual and not serious so he/she wont get teh wrong idea
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.