[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This may sound dumb but I need to know if I did the right thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 444.png (690 KB, 1274x1344) Image search: [Google]
444.png
690 KB, 1274x1344
This may sound dumb but I need to know if I did the right thing here.

> Be out at bar with friends and oneitis for friends birthday
> Oneitis gets a little too drunk near the end of the night and someone has to take her home
> I take her to her apartment, all the time she's giggling and rubbing on me and stuff
> I make her drink a couple of glasses of water and make sure she lays down
> She keeps saying she wants me to get in bed and snuggle with her
> As we're sitting down talking she randomly blurts out that she's super horny and wants to fuck
> Tell her that she's drunk and I'm not going to agree to that while she is
> Leave and tell her that I'll see her later

Did I just miss a chance to hook up here? Something in me was screaming that it wasn't right to take advantage of her while she was drunk, however 'nice guy' that sounds.
>>
You did good op
>>
>>17352177
Would've been shit anyways
>>
You're a bitch. The truth comes out when one drinks and this bitch wanted you to fuck her. Instead you had to pull this white knight fagshit. Fucking neck beard sub beta piss poor excuse for a dude.
>>
Good job buddy! You would have regretted it later! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
>>
>>17352177
You did the right thing.
>>
No! Not a good job you fucking gook! Do you not see those dudes at parties who run through drunk bitches? Do either of them ever really regret it? For fucks sake she was waving the pussy in your face and you went full bitch.
>>
You didn't rape a girl. I'm proud of you. Now, she may actually want to fuck you in general but she only had the balls to say it while wasted. I'd look into that.
>>
>>17352177
If you were sober enough to feel guilty about it then it was the wrong thing to do.
Drunk sex isn't that good anyway.

>>17352195
Rejecting a girl is literally the most alpha thing you can do. l2social

>>17352226
On top of this, rejecting a girl generally makes her want you more.
>>
Good job dude, don't let Dr cuckhat tell you otherwise.
>>
>>17352177
Dont let anyone tell you you did the wrong thing. Not only were you a good person, but if the girl is drunk she could very easily claim you raped her. She might not remember saying what she did, and even if she wouldn't do that, its still good practice to do what you did.
>>
>>17352177
You did wrong the moment you got in bed with her.
Not because it's rape or whatever, but because that's the kind of shit that hurts you.
>MFW thinking about you being hurt
>>
>>17352177
You did a good job, and thats less "nice guyish"
than grown up / alpha. If you still have contact theres
a good chance she'll actually get attracted to you
because of that because you showed respect.
And even if not you left a good impression and
have made a good exp for yourself.
>>
>>17352177

There seems to be a fucking shit ton of white-knighting and whatever the fuck it is that leads to hover-hands mentality going on in this thread...

The truth:

You missed a chance to hook up.

However, if you did hook up, with your character, that probably would have cheapened it all and damaged your own perception and possibility for anything real beyond that.

You did that right thing for you.

But if you have any balls whatsoever, peruse this further. You know he's at least on some level attracted enough to use to want to fuck you, see if there's anything more. Stop sitting on your ass pining after her and make a move.
This is the hardest truth:
I've been in a similar situation before, and I highly suspect that if i'd slept with her that night, I'd have gotten something out of it--maybe a relationship... But it would have shown me in a different light and would have interested her in me in a different way that wasn't real. It would have been out of my character, and it would not have lasted. That wasn't who I was then, and it would have been a lie.

Instead, I acted the next day and took the route you took, and then I did what I'm suggesting to you, and I put it all out there and made my move.

But the truth was, by then she'd already been thinking I was too good (her words)/too different for her, and it wasn't what she wanted. I was crushed, but at the same time, relieved in a way i'd never been before. It almost felt releasing.

I kept true to who I was, I put myself totally out there, and so I could move on.

I don't regret any of it for a second, and from that on had a self-confidence that became pretty unshakable.

Act. Do it.

Maybe in your case you might end up with her, but even if you don't, as long as you're true to who you are, you'll feel better, and you'll be able move on.
>>
>>17352491
Just no
>>
>>17352491
Fake and gay
>>
File: 1466049702687.jpg (77 KB, 480x446) Image search: [Google]
1466049702687.jpg
77 KB, 480x446
>>17352491
Anon is trying to get you involved in a rape scandal, OP.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (38 KB, 202x229) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
38 KB, 202x229
>oneitis

LMAO'ing @ your life
>>
>>17352195

Next thing you know she regrets it and puts you in jail for rape.

Eat shit nigger. OP did good.
>>
>>17352177
You had have at least made out.
>>
>>17352177
I think you did the right thing.

The sex would have likely been sloppy and bad anyway.
>>
From my point of view you acted like a faggot and you missed a chance to get your dick wet. However, that's because I have no qualms about fucking drunk, willing people and where I live doing this is almost impossible to get me in trouble.

If there's this retarded concept that drunken sex = rape where you live and you could actually get in trouble for it you did the right thing. If you would feel remorse or something you also did the right thing since you wouldn't enjoy it to begin with and even if you did it wouldn't be worth it. If that's the reason you have an idiotic mentality and morality, but yeah, you did the right thing. If you just did it out of principle you're a dumb faggot and you should've gotten your dick wet.

Still it's really ridiculous that 2 willing adults can't have sex because of some weird principles. She's the one who initiated everything, it's obvious that she wanted it. This isn't one of those cases where you get a girl drunk out of her mind, take her home and fuck her just because she doesn't say no.

Everybody who thinks OP did good because " you should never have sex with drunken partners" is a cretin. I want people to be willing to have sex with me when I'm drunk and so do many more people.
>>
>>17352177
Having sex with a girl you are not in a relationship with is a bad idea when she is drunk because she might regret it and claim rape
>>
>>17352177
Holy shit OP i have a similar situation that i was going to ask here until i saw your post

>Be out on the weekend
>see 10/10 qt3.14 coworker
>We were both drunk af
>gave her a hug
>we talk for a bit while she smiled the whole time
>asked me if i wanted to get in with her and show everyone at work
>I told her "it would be awkward between us because we work together" while i hugged her again (i think)
> we proceed to have convo
> i later on left with friends
> wake up next morning regretting it

don't know if she would say the same thing sober or it was just a random thought while she was drunk
>>
>>17352177
Never think with your dick
Good men go to jail everyday because of drunk girls making up rape stories.
>>
Yull regret that it could have been your only chance to fuck your waifu but hey some people still have decent morals.
>>
>>17352177
>Did I just miss a chance to hook up here?
No, you did good kid, despite what other people will tell you,
>>
>>17352226

> le sex while drunk is rape meme

Jesus christ
>>
>>17352177
You did the right thing for the most part but instead of doing the pussy beta fag line "Oh, you're drunk and we're not going to do that while you're drunk m'lady" you should have done something like look at he in wry amusement and say "What makes you think I would want to fuck you?" and then leave
>>
>>17353276
This.
And if she's drunk enough you can leave before she wakes up, and she probably won't even remember it.
>>
>>17352177

Sex while drunk is one thing if you're already fucking, its even not the end of the world if you're both drunk and she initiates, but if you took her home because she was too drunk you can't then turn around and fuck her.

What you can do is remind her of it when she's sober and see if the offer is still good.
>>
>>17352177
You dodged a lawsuit OP, good job.
>>
>>17352195
>>17352211
>>17352912
Are you old enough to be on this site?
>>
>>17353280
It's okay because she's not gonna remember them having this conversation.
>>
>>17352177
better safe than sorry OP, can't consent while you're drunk, and she might have turned on you the next morning

>>17352195
>themed tripfagging
plsgo
>>
>>17352177
you don fucked up. Instead of being a man and going for it, you pussied out. Instead of thinking about what you wanted; you thought about what she wanted. IN her eyes you a pussy now, or atleast not a man who gets what he wants. sorry OP, learn and good luck next time.
>>
>>17352177
You did the right thing, bro. And you pissed off the redpillers to boot. Congratulations.
>>
>>17353298
>get triggered by post but have no idea how to reply
>just call him underage
oh, the irony
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.