[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello. Complete sad/sob and kind of fucked up story incoming.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: clouds.jpg (59 KB, 706x567) Image search: [Google]
clouds.jpg
59 KB, 706x567
Hello. Complete sad/sob and kind of fucked up story incoming.

A couple years back I went on a first date. I had an eating disorder(didn't want to eat) and issues with my family, which made everything I did worse. I was 17, she was 23. I lost my virginity that night, and we saw each other a few more times and had some laughs. She didn't want to see me anymore because I was a very emotional and annoying over texts. And she was seeing someone else. That's completely fair.

However, heart-broken and immature, I would go back and forth from sending her insulting texts to apologetic ones. What makes this even more regretful is she was sweet and understanding to me when I was having major issues from eating, family related, anxiety, etc.

After that, I decided to start working on my issues. I have had a lot of success and I wouldn't have addressed what I needed to fix without going through this.

2 days ago, I found out she recently committed suicide due to life long depression. The past 2 days I've been torn up, but I'm just about over it. I'm really regretful I didn't say anything before she went. RIP, A. And thank you. I really hope you're in a place where you're happy and your depression is gone. I'm now going to therapy to continue getting better.
>>
Wait a minute, you let a pedophile have sex with you? No wonder she killed herself, she was having sex with a minor. The thought of your crazy texts probably put a lot of pressure on her because you could have went to the police and ruined her life....

What I am trying to say is you are indeed a part of the reason she killed herself.
>>
>>17352002
Fuck off, anon. 17 is legal in this state. That makes it OK.
>>
>>17352027

Whatever you say asshole...
>>
>>17352002
Dude...what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
Really sad story, I had written some paragraphs but my browser fucked up.

Basically, just cheer up and try to be a better person from now on, you couldn't have done anything if you were just another immature kid. It's really sad that she took that route, but she must be in better place now.
>>
You were young and didn't know any better. But none of us really know any better until it's too late. But things happen for reasons and now you're on the fast track to health and i'm sure she feels much better. Smile because the good time happened and you were able to grant her some laugh and moments of happiness op
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.