[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >meet this 8/10 cutie >added eachother on SC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>be me
>meet this 8/10 cutie
>added eachother on SC
>got her to send nudes
>she says that shes submissive
>tell her i own her and shit
>she gets turned on by that
>calls me daddy
>tfw im grossed out and say im not into the daddy kink
>she's okay with it
>she still send me nudes
>I hate it now because its constant every night
>she tell me to command her and tell her how to masturbate
>tfw we start around 10pm (central) and finish around 2-3am
>this has been going on for two weeks
>i dont want to fuck her i just want her out of my life
>tfw she knows some family members
>>
You are such a total fag. Fuck her once and then be done with it you fucking idiot. You have a 8/10 girl sending you nudes and just masterbate.

Honestly kys and be done with it, the male gender would be a lot better without you muking it up.

Or this a troll who has nothing better to do which also would be me suggesting you to kys.
>>
>>17351964
Nah dude i can get pussy on the reg
But this girl is just insane
She's constantly talking and shit its basically annoying how she acts like a total kid sometimes
Tbh i dont mind fucking her but she knows family so its gonna be hard to take her out of my life
>>
>>17351974

For a guy who gets pussy you come off as a virgin. Girls are emotional creatures who don't succumb to logic at times and so be be crystal clear when you are done with it. Don't call her, don't text her but meet up with her in a private place and say it is over. Be stern, don't smile, look her right in the eye and be brutally honest.

Tell her that if she comes near you or if contacts you again, you will block her and be done with her forever. Repeat it to her again and then ask her if she understands. She will cry, yell and then get angry. The more emotional she is, the better for you because she is registering that you are serious.
>>
>>17351979
Im not even dating her
The only reason she's in my life at the moment is because my uncle asked me to help him move his stuff to his new house but she's really affiliated with my aunt
The only times she'll engage conversation with me is when her "depression" kicks and she "needs" to tell me how she hates herself or when shes feeling horny at 12 midnight
Honestly earlier she was talking about how she hates herself and wants to die because she couldn't cut some potatoes how her mom asked her too
>>
>>17352004

So what do you want to do? Be responsible for her by continuing to let her annoy you or permanently ending this like a man?

Are you scared that if you break up with her she is going to kill herself? Because if you are she is just doing that for attention....
>>
>>17352008
Alright man I'll end it like a man and tell her up front
But i honestly wouldn't be surprised if she brings up that she's going to kill herself
My aunt told me that her act happens on the reg having them live close to each other for the past 5 years and seeing ambulance show up at her house (girls) 2-3 times a year after a break up
So she's honestly tried to do it before since her relationships dont last long (probably because of the same problem im having rn)
>>
>>17352032

Good luck kid and try not getting stabbed while your at it.
>>
>>17352036
>stabbed
She has a knife collection also
She uses them to >cut herself
But there's no scars on her body whatsoever lol
>>
>>17352052

You anons never cease to amaze me with the nut cases you find. Fine don't get yourself killed and have enough distance so you can dodge a swing and book it.
>>
succ
>>
Can you give me her SC. I would talk to her so she doesn't talk to you.
>>
>>17353793
this, give me her fucking sc
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.