[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women dislike men with baby faces?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1457635247432.jpg (82 KB, 361x631) Image search: [Google]
1457635247432.jpg
82 KB, 361x631
I am 18 and I will be going to Uni next semester. I am worried that I will have trouble with the ladies. I look pretty young from my age, looking back at old photos I look exactly as I did when I was 14. I am 5'7" so at least I am not that short but I am often get mistaken for being younger. When I went to my campus visit they were talking to my brother most of the time and ignoring me because they thought I was too young to be a senior. I am not sure if I am a late bloomer or not but it seems like I am done developing. I can't grown any facial hair but I have a decent amount of body hair and a above average penis that looks huge on my frame. My question is, do women generally dislike young looking men? I used to be okay with being called cute but at this age it's some what demeaning. Will I have a harder time than others meeting girls at University? I am not trying to be a player or anything I just want to meet some qts.
>>
post dick pic
>>
>>17351902
Blue board, and even if it wasn't I wouldn't.
>>
You aren't done grow man, I was 5'9 at 18 and now at 22 am 6'0. I also grew a decent stubble but that was because I hit the iron and stopped jacking off so much.

Do women like men with cute faces? Depends on how attractive you are, if they find you cute you have a shot. Just improve your style, wear age appropriate clothing for your age, get a haircut and hit on girls.
>>
>>17351911
I really hope this is the case, a few of my friends who were once around the same height now tower over it me. My friend who always looked extremely young and frail is literally a giant now and looks 25+.
>>
>>17351898
>I can't grown any facial hair
You're 18. Try growing it out in your early twenties.

>meeting girls at uni
Getting with girls at a Uni is easy. If you're at all attractive and confident, I don't see how you wouldn't be able to get with a qt

Just work out I guess if you don't want to be called cute.
>>
Shameless bump
>>
>>17351934

Your height isn't too bad and so you can't blame it for your unsuccess. Listen it is all about getting out there, trying new things, meeting new people and gaining experiences. Sitting around worry about your baby face won't solve anything, there have been uglier and shorter men dating attractive women in the past because they had swagger.

Change your mindset and you can conquer a lot of things you try.
>>
>>17351935
Just do what this guy says. If you're worried at all about getting girls just hit the gym. Girls love guys who are in shape and are much more open to you approaching them. Girls in university are just as anxious to meet guys too, and it's the perfect spot to do it.
>>
>>17351898
Yeah, I have a baby face but I still managed to get 6 lays at uni last semester.
>>
>>17351909
because you have a small one?
>>
They look like children.
Women like mature men.
Men like "young" women.

End of story.
>>
You are short and have a baby face, so I'd do what others have suggested and start working out. If you're in good shape physically, you will most likely be in good shape sexually if you're at least average looking.
>>
>>17351898
>Do women dislike men with baby faces?
they love it. as long as you have an air of confidence about you, you will be swimming in pussy.
source: experience
>>
>>17351898
>looking back at old photos I look exactly as I did when I was 14
>I am 5'7"
Looks like you are fucked up mate
>a above average penis that looks huge on my frame
chicks dig grammar
Use your penis to your advantage. Send dick pics or show it to the ladies on another way. All ladies in uni like it, because they are sluts and crave the reassurance that they are sexually desired.
>>
>fellow babyface reporting in
>always called cute
>always assumed to be way younger than I am
>now 26
>still only decent facial hair
>look 18 when shaved

Bro the only difference between us is I was 186 at your age. Don't place your bets on growing much more, just accept your height and ejoy every extra inch you'll get.
As a babyface you'll probably have a hard time looking manly - so what? You'll always be the beautiful type with especially young girls going after you all the time, even when the manly types have converted to wrinkly. Think Leonardo di Caprio. Does that babyface have any trouble getting his dick wet?
Also girls dig determination more than anything else as long as you look decent.
>>
>>17351898
>I can't grown any facial hair

This is a symptom flag for hypothalamus underfunction.

Go see a doctor before assuming it's just the way you are.

As for what women like or dislike, women are not a homogeneous group. Some of them like this, and some of them like that.

Younger women *may* tend to be more preoccupied with the female social hierarchy and their place in it, and so may censor her own dating preferences to better fit with what she feels is the sort of guy she is "supposed" to find attractive, but for every body type a guy can have, there are girls for whom that is their ideal.

I have a female friend who is unusually tall, and has always been unusually tall for her age, and despite being quite pretty, her height has always discouraged a lot of guys from asking her out. The guys that did ask her out tended to be short guys, who were used to being shorter than the girls they flirt with, and so are not intimidated by it. Over time, she started to have a thing for short, skinny guys.

So there you go, OP: See a doctor first, because hypothalamus underfunction is totally treatable. But then, go for the tall knockouts. Some of them might have a thing for guys exactly like you.
>>
>>17351898
yes, as long as you're not fat

I don't like beards or anything that reminds me of old men, personally
>>
>>17351898
Same problem as you OP. I'm 21 and I look like I'm 15. Though I play instruments and am passionate about music. Are you passionate about anything? Girls seem to dig a guy who's passionatr about something.
Also whenever guesses me younger and go all 'Wow didn't expect 21...' I make a joke about it. Something silly like, I won't mind looking younger when I'm 50.
>>
>>17353072
>Also whenever guesses me younger and go all 'Wow didn't expect 21...' I make a joke about it. Something silly like, I won't mind looking younger when I'm 50.
Kek, 23 and looking like high schooler here, I make similar jokes too.

Some girls like babyfaced guys. All the bimbos only like tall and manly ones though, I'm pretty sure of that (it's like a hivemind), but idk what exactly you're interested in. You're going to have a harder time than a tall handsome guy, that's a given, but if you can rock some kind of a pretty boy look you'll be better off than an average joe I think. Just bee urself and be confident. I know taller, manlier guys who have more trouble with girls than I do. Looks are important but they aren't everything.
>>
>>17351898
You are not done developing. I was exactly the same at 18 I am now 22. My body type totally changed. I was skinny and had pretty androgynous features which isn't a bad thing. About 19 years old i had a growth spurt and my frame changed a lot. As for the facial hair it is just a time thing.
>>
>>17352108
Cool.

>>17352147
I think I am in alright shape, I am not ripped but I ran track (Sprints & Relays) during high school and we were in the weight room pretty often. I would compare my build to a soccer player's but even some of those guys can get pretty big.

>>17352672
>hypothalamus underfunction
My father's side has poor facial hair genetics but my brother at east had peach fuzz by now.

>>17353072
I used to be passionate about few things but now I don't really enjoy anything.

>>17353122
Thanks I am probably just over thinking this crap but every time I look in the mirror. I feel like shit.

>>17353163
I hope this is the case but I pretty much got all of my looks from my mother and she looks extremely young for her age. But this is all speculation and pseudoscience so I have no idea how I will turn out.
>>
Baby face is hell when you're 18~21 and no, not many girls your age will like it, but it will be great when you're 30 and you're dating 18 yos and no one finds it weird. So hold tight.

It's a shame you can't grow facial hair because getting a beard, whacky long haird and acting deep is how we usually manage to score (look at Kendrick Lamar) but you'll figure it out. Work out, let your hair grow, keep figuring shit out until you find a style that suits you.

And remember, don't try to compensate by dressing or acting older because it will look ridiculous.
>>
>>17353261
You should really try finding something you enjoy then! I mean it's literally the only thing that keeps me going mate.
>>
>>17353274
>you're 30 and you're dating 18 yos
That is definitely not something that I am interested in.

>don't try to compensate by dressing or acting older
I agree.
>>
>>17351898
When you approach your 30s, you will be glad you still look young. It sucks right now, but trust me, it is a blessing.

Women tend to find men the most attractive have faces a bit on the feminine side. As long as you've got everything together, I think you'll do fine with the uni ladies.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.