[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here manage to get out of moderate to severe depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: mirror.jpg (15 KB, 334x286) Image search: [Google]
mirror.jpg
15 KB, 334x286
Anyone here manage to get out of moderate to severe depression without medication? I'd like to one day be out of a haze, id like to be fully awake one day and get my memory and concentration back.
>>
I "did" it.
I don't know any sort of official documentation about depression or shit, but I was pretty down.
Pretty far fucking down.

I got out by doing small things each day.
Like a snowball, but in reverse. You go uphill now.

Just do one thing a day. One thing that is productive. Not just groceries or shit, but one thing that is not necessary. Hell just going to the library counts.
Go out and do something.

You got friends? Go see them.

I had a very good friend who helped me apply to college.

Depression is easy to wallow in alone, but once you tangle in other people, it feels hard. It's easy to disappoint yourself, but other people? That's hard.

I found it easiest to do it when I just woke up.
Wake up, eat breakfast, then go do your shit.
You get comfy, you ain't gonna do shit.
Set your day to do something and do it.

I know that bottom well feeling. Like you just want to exist.

You'll be surprised how much living feels good.
>>
Sun, family and friends, exercise, eating right and sleep are what cured me
>>
Nature and microdosing psilocybin mushrooms.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.