[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people in long distance relationships cheat? I want to fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: like, tears in the rain scoob.jpg (23 KB, 499x430) Image search: [Google]
like, tears in the rain scoob.jpg
23 KB, 499x430
Do people in long distance relationships cheat? I want to fuck a girl because I've gone six months without sex with the girlfriend. There's no way my girlfriend would ever find out, but I wonder if the guilt would eat at me over time...

How do you feel about cheating whether it's long distance or not?
>>
Don't do it
>>
Cheating is a dog move regardless. Speak to your partner about it or break up with her. Clearly cant handle long distance
>>
>Do people in long distance relationships cheat?
People in general cheat. So yes, people in LDRs are not excluded from that. However not everyone or even most people in one cheats and there is no justifiable reason to cheat ever. No, I don't care what your circumstances are. There isn't a good reason to. Break up, resolve things, visit her, use your hand, or do whatever else works. There's no shame in saying an LDR isn't for you, but there is a hell of a lot of shame in disrespecting someone you love by cheating on them.
>>
>>17351487

Break up with your girlfriend. You clearly don't love her.
>>
>>17351487
Don't be a scumbag.

If you truly want someone else: communicate that with your girl and let things finish on the basis of you taking personal responsibility and having the stones to be honest.

She'll be hurt - but at least you maintained the respect that she, the relationship and you deserve. You can maintain a long-term friend on that basis, and I'm assuming that's preferable if you're fond of the woman enough to be in a LDR with her?
>>
>>17351487
I was talking to a girl who used to live here and moved to a different state

The WHOLE time she was flirting with other guys, liking other guys pictures, shit like that and I told her I didn't like it she blew it off and said she wasn't doing anything. I fucked a girl on the side and told her and she never talked to me again

I just don't know
>>
>>17351589
and so the cycle begins anew.

They're not all like that, I know this board can be a circlejerk of guys lamenting the complete fuckheads of girls they've encountered, but I've been in an LDR for 2 years and honestly things have been solid.
>>
>>17351609
It hurts you fucker
>>
>>17351487
Been in an LDR for awhile now and haven't cheated nor have I had the desire to. You're likely just a scumbag, don't try to group us all with you.
>>
>>17351551
This

Also, fuck yourself with a chainsaw, OP
>>
>>17351487
I've been in an LDR for almost a year, haven't considered cheating.
I see my partner every 3ish months.

I often worry about cheating but try to trust
I'm the jealous type as well and its been making me clingy AF recently

If I found out they cheated I would probably wait until the next time they visited and do some crazy mean shit.
>>
>>17351487
Just masturbate,

Or call your girlfriend and tell her you want to visit her.
>>
File: 1466355482475.jpg (98 KB, 500x731) Image search: [Google]
1466355482475.jpg
98 KB, 500x731
>>17351487
Either:

Cheat and feel like an asshole
>at least you recognize you are one
Cheat and not feel like an asshole
>you become a double asshole
Dont cheat
>you are a good person

P.S. Cheaters are subhuman because that shows they have no control over sexual instinct. It is control of natural processes that puts us above animals, OP.
>>
>>17351487
My LDR GF gets told by her work friends to cheat since I wont know anyway. Fucking sluts.
>>
>>17352426
My ex's boss used to encourage her to cheat on me when she was living with me. Some people are just shitty.
>>
>>17351613
Pump the brakes a little there.

I wasn't trying to belittle you, it was genuine sympathy and I was trying to offer comfort in the fact that good ones do exist despite what most folks will say on this fun site.

Good look there, friend.
>>
I cheated on my chick while I was on a trip out of state.

Occasionally I think about it, but she was cheating on me when we first got serious together, so fuck her I'll fuck some strange when I'm hundreds of miles away.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.