[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Everyone tells me Tinder is a great way to boost your confidence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 9
File: Scooby_Apocalypse.jpg (35 KB, 309x465) Image search: [Google]
Scooby_Apocalypse.jpg
35 KB, 309x465
>All its done is shown me how much of a fucking loser and how unappealing to women I really am

I can't even get laid on Tinder, should I just kill myself?
>>
Women only swipe right like 15% of the time, so It's not really you, most of them always think they're settling for less. I don't use tinder and I have a somewhat active sex life.
>>
>>17351652
But like. It's literally nothing for me. Like its killing my self confidence. Making me wonder what about me is such a turnoff.
>>
You shouldn't use tinder as an ultimatum for why you think of yourself this way. If a girl can see that you rely heavily on the app just to get a date chances are they won't bother talking to you. Desperation is not attractive
>>
>>17351697
But how can she tell?
>>
I'm on the same boat OP. I will never understand this shit.
>>
Women are pickier than men when it comes to looks, and by a fair margin too. The dudes who do well on Tinder clean up. Average dudes do okay too, but the rest... well...

Also, are you swiping right on everyone or just the model-looking girls?
>>
>>17351772
Pretty much just swiping left to the super fatties.

I don't even think I'm all that bad looking desu.
>>
>>17351779
Are your pics all selfies taken in your house?

Pics with you out with your buddies or in an outdoorsy setting will serve you better. Heck, take a pic with your dog if you have one.

If you're not super handsome, you may want to show photos of you actually doing stuff to stand out from the sea of thirsty dudes on Tinder.
>>
>>17351679
Na it's just really hard with tinder. If you are top 10% in looks it's free pussy, otherwise it's a grind. Last year I managed to get laid a handful of times in total through tinder
>>
File: Screenshot_20160712-235408.png (692 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160712-235408.png
692 KB, 1080x1920
>>17351790
I recently updated it. Used to be even worse.

I don't have a lot of good pictures desu
>>
>>17351795
We'll that's better than zero.

I've been using it steady for like 4 months and I've gotten 12 matches in total. Only 3 of the girls talked to me past like 2 messages back and forth.
>>
>>17351800
kek what are you 12?
>>
>>17351812
I h8 my babyface
>>
>>17351800
You're profile literally screams "I sit around smoking weed all day"

Also being a metal head is pretty much pussy repellant. And for good reason, it's literally the most immature genre of music. Get better hobbies and listen to better music
>>
>>17351800
You're gonna need a better main pic, man. Angles and lighting are everything. Have a look at this guide here:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kristinchirico/a-model-taught-us-how-to-not-suck-at-selfies-and-it-actually

It's about selfies, yes, but the tips about lighting and posture are universal when it comes to taking good shots. Maybe invest in a tripod, head to a local park and practice.

Also, take off any references to video games off your profile. Like it or not, there's still stigma associated with liking vidya and it marks you out as a shut-in introvert.
>>
>>17351821

It's not your face, it's the fact that you talk about fucking video games and weed. In order to pull that off you have to look like a BAMF or Adonis (and the video games/weed type stuff is just to make you seem less intimidating/approachable). Nothing dries up a tinder-sluts pussy faster than the combination of factors on your profile.
>>
>>17351800

You look like you're 14 and you look like you act 14.

Stop wearing hoodies and graphic tees. Lift some weights.
>>
>>17351834
>Sudden realization that that's all there is to me.

I don't deserve girls holy fuck :(
>>
>>17351829
I know a fuck tonne of guys that bring up vidya on they're profile and get lots of matches and shit though.

Then again I may just not be attractive enough to pull off the nerd thing.
>>
>>17351800
I hate to say this but your just not a good looking guy.

Lower your standards and start banging fatties, it's all you'll be able to get
>>
>Tfw literally everything that makes me me is a turn off to women.

I may as well become a monk
>>
>>17351840
There's nothing wrong with liking video games or smoking a bowl on the weekend, but if that's literally all you do, what's to separate you from a million other potheads out there?

It's why dudes who have pictures of themselves carrying surfboards on their profiles see something like a 40% boost in their stats. You gotta have something.
>>
>>17351800
Here, brutally honest 100% read of your profile:

1. You're immature as fuck. Look @ pic #3.
2. You're shy as fuck; see all pictures.
3. You don't smile, which means you probably have nothing to smile about, unless you and you're gay friend are playing dress-up, see #3.
4. You're immature as fuck, re: video games.
5. You're immature as fuck, re: music
6. You're immature as fuck, re: weed
7. You're immature as fuck, re: shirts
8. You're terrible at computers, see pic edits.

Lose the shit about video games and weed, unless you're looking for a guy to come over and hold your hand while you're being raped in Grand Theft Auto.

Learn to fucking smile, maybe? Can you not even crack a smile and pretend you won the lottery, or maybe remember that time you sucked #3's dick?

You're far from boyfriend/fuck material, which is why you get no likes. Unless you fake a profile, you're doomed; then you're doomed anyways for faking a profile; catch-22.

Just grow up and worry about getting laid once you've grown the fuck up. It's bad enough you have a babyface, but no, you've gotta outdo that shit with immature photos and video games and weed and shitty music ...
>>
Don't try to appeal to them too much, make it look like it's them who need to convince you
Also, take a picture with a dog and have at least one picture with friends.
>>
>>17351804
Yeah most of them just don't reply beyond how's it going. I got laid 5 times, I think I went on maybe 7 or 8 dates, and over that period got maybe 100-200 matches. Idk brah it's a numbers game. We fight for scraps but it makes sense because every guy wants casual sex and for a girl she's only racking up counts getting not closer to anything of value. Really if someone would be handing out free cash, the entire world would be in line too it's kinda like that.
>>
>>17351853
I latched onto vidya when I was young and it kinda became my life. It's what I spent most of my free time doing. I never really developed any other hobbies or interests.

How was 6 year old me supposed to realize this was gonna happen.
>>
>>17351849
You can still be you, but you need to be a better version of you. You+, if you will. Look up the Greek virtue of "Arete". It means maxing out your stats in every way - body, mind and soul.

I'm saying go skiiing, take up a sport, start a band, take up dancing, go on a couple of camping trips with your buddies etc. Do something else that makes you interesting to talk to, especially people who aren't already exactly like you.
>>
>>17351800
Lose the selfies, use more casual group photos, take a picture with a dog.
>>
>>17351800
You are not good, not bad looking. I think the pics are just kinda bad angle. Maybe go take pics in a cool location like a hiking location, and make sure to drop the band shirts and hoodies.

Also weed and video games? Come on lel. Nobody reads bio anyways, either write something funny or nothing at all.

Really work on those pics and meantime drop the bio. Besides don't tell them you are a computer scientist. Tell them you work in marketing or something for a big company. Make something up, they want to be lied to.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160708-135246.png (561 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160708-135246.png
561 KB, 1080x1920
Rate
>>
>>17351861
>Lose the shit about video games and weed,

Then I just don't have a bio because I'm simply the most boring mother fucker ever

>Learn to fucking smile, maybe

I literally can't smile for pictures without looking like a kid with ADHD who got locked in bulk barn all night.

>Just grow up
Wow its like I can't simply undo the way I've been for 20 years.

>shitty music
That's a matter of opinion m8. Sorry I like me some prog metal.
>>
>>17351750

If you really, honestly, actually can't understand it whatsoever then you likely never will. I'm not even trying to meme, but an extreme example is Elliot Rodger and you can see a lot of people with similar outlooks on relations with the opposite sex on /adv and /r9k. They seem to be completely oblivious to their own faults and behaviors and blame literally anyone and everyone else for their difficulties.

Yeah, there are plenty of things that are out of your control - physically attractive guys who are outgoing, confident, smart, and/or have money are just plain going to get a lot of extra attention from women, that's just how it is. Just like how a pretty, hot, sexy yet approachable and friendly girl with big round tits, a shapely ass, and legs from heaven is going to turn every dude's head in a 5 mile radius no matter what. None of that is ever going to be something you can control no matter how the robots and fat-acceptance SJW's rage.

What you CAN control is your own appearance, attitude, outlook, and behavior to become a more attractive and fun person that people want to be around.
>>
>>17351876
It's kinda hard to go out and do shit when all your friends are boring fucks and you have crippling social anxiety stopping you from making new ones.
>>
>>17351881
>They seem to be completely oblivious to their own faults and behaviors and blame literally anyone and everyone else for their difficulties

So are you saying if we're this way we're pretty much fucked? Should we just accept well never be normal socially and learn to live with it?
>>
>>17351883
Maybe join a club or something. I doubt you will have success actually setting up a date with that anxiety but at least tinder is a great way to stop giving a fuck about women
>>
>>17351877
Delete everything about the books and poems. Go with the giraffe line and the second one can be 1.82m. also you are not bad looking but a selfie made somewhere in a dark location is nobody's best pic.
>>
>>17351471
Stop focusing on sex and focus on something that will benefit. Get your shit together and stop worrying about others.
>>
>>17351878

Look, there's nothing about the way you currently are that excludes you from getting laid - average boring dudes like you have been getting laid since the dawn of time. The difference is that you're not going to get a lot of attention on Tinder because there's simply too many options for girls to choose from. If you don't to fake a profile or actually go out and start getting new hobbies and doing new things, then you need to find a girl the old fashion way - by socializing and meeting new ones IRL that you might click with.
>>
>>17351878

>Then I just don't have a bio because I'm simply the most boring mother fucker ever
Watch the 17 minute animation "External world" on youtube, it's weird enough to force some life into you
>I literally can't smile for pictures without looking like a kid with ADHD who got locked in bulk barn all night.
Then smirk confidently like you just bought your first abyssal whip.
>Wow its like I can't simply undo the way I've been for 20 years.
There's no such thing as "bee yourself"
>That's a matter of opinion m8. Sorry I like me some prog metal.
Don't advertise it, at least not in that way. It can be cool to have a different taste as long as you don't go in your face about it. Girls like mystery, and you can't force mystery that way.
>>
>>17351679
I get hardly any swipes either man, but you can't just give up. Every now and then I'll match with someone who is 6 or 7 degrees out of my league, and she will always say something like "You have a funny profile" or "I like that you like animals" or "I like guys that look like you".

Don't give up just because you aren't conventionally attractive. You're attractive to SOMEONE, and you probably have attractive qualities.

I'm currently talking to a girl I met on there who I thought for sure would never spend the time of day talking to a guy like me, but she's really nice, completely beautiful, and said she thinks I'm cute.

Just don't give up, but also don't spend all day there. Just a few swipes a day, or even a week.
>>
>>17351471

Yeah you should "kill yourself" because you can't get matches on a stupid app. How were your ancestors ever able to get by without tinder?!?!
>>
>>17351883
The fuck does that matter? Take them along for the ride too. Roll up to them one day and say "We're going to Bonnaroo this year. Road trip, bitches", "We're going camping on Lake Michigan, bitches! Road trip!" or "I've always wanted to learn to ski and you bitches are coming with me."

Be sure to call them bitches.
>>
>>17351889
I'm trying my best to wrap my head around everything and actually become somewhat functional around women but I become an anxious clingy mess whenever a woman takes remote interests in me.

And as far as simply making myself more interesting, I've somehow developed horrible patience, motivation and will power over the years. I've tried to develope new hobbies and expand my interests but I can never bring myself to follow through. Not a lot outside of my small bubble even remotely interests me anyways

I can't wrap my head around any of this, really.
>>
>>17351887

But that's the thing, you don't HAVE to be that way. I know everyone makes fun of that Shia Labeouf "JUST DO IT" youtube video, but he's not just making that shit up. If there's a chance for you to step out of your comfort zone and do something different that you've never done before (go to a new place, meet up with new people, partake in a new hobby, go to a new restaurant, road trip to a new town, go to karaoke, etc.) literally JUST DO IT. Obviously don't go doing crazy shit like shooting yourself full of hardcore drugs and smoking crack, but otherwise just consider saying "Yeah, let's go." more than "Nah, I don't wanna."

I know that it is harder than it sounds, but that's literally what you have to do. As you go out more and try your hand at different things, you get more stories to tell and brush up against more people and be exposed to more ideas, personalities, etc.

You might think that your friends are boring and exactly like you, but chances are that they also have some other things they enjoy doing except they never invite you or talk to you about it because they just assume you'll decline. You start doing this, they'll start pulling you in and you'll end up meeting other friends of theirs that you didn't even know they had. This is how people expand their social circles.
>>
>>17351910
There's no silver bullet that'll cure your social anxiety, unfortunately. It takes practice. Making yourself less anxious and clingy takes practice too.

Nothing will ever get better if you don't make a start.
>>
>>17351907
My best friends and I are on completely "life scheduals" desu. I went to college, they all went right to factory work. I usually work weekends (the only time they have off) and to live this curahzee wild adventurous life I'd pretty much need to be working like twice a week but still have enough money to do all this shit.

I honestly don't know how to find the balance.
>>
>>17351926
But I don't even know where to start.

Properly dealing with all this bullshit has consistently proven too much for me. People keep saying "just tell yourself this" or "convince yourself of this". But I've been trying as hard as I absolutely can for years and nothing get better.
>>
>>17351910
Shit man, even if you just plan a trip somewhere you always wanted to go, you'll be more interesting.

I went to Japan so I could go to Akihabara, buy some video games and hang out at maid cafes. I did that, but I also went hiking, saw some beautiful things, explored Tokyo, bought myself cowboy boots in Harajuku and hung out naked with a group of random Japanese dudes at a hot spring. I got some great memories and some interesting stories out of it.
>>
>>17351923
But that's the thing, opportunities to do cool shit just doesn't really come up. And 95% of the time if it does I simply can't partake because it always conflicts with my work schedual
>>
>>17351928
You find time for weed and video games.

Camping is cheap, once you've got the gear, and hiking is FREE.
>>
>>17351910
Go to the youtube channel "Yale Courses". It's got playlists of lectures on everything, and I'm sure you will be able to begin expanding your interests. The intro to psychology series is very accessible, and there's many history lectures that might just win you over.
I listen to these while playing vidya, it's an amusing way of learning things.
Start getting out of your intellectual comfort zone.
>>
>>17351945
>Shit man, even if you just plan a trip somewhere

We'll it's gonna be years before that can happen because this is literally the only summer break I have, I definately won't be able to save up enough money for a trip while also putting money away for next semesters tuition and car insurance by the end of the summer.

Fuck what's a nigga to do
>>
>>17351950
>You find time for weed and video games

You're right. And it's because I have a lot of time to myself because my friends are always off being joyless lifeless fucks.

The problem is, our lives are so different now that planning big outtings like this just doesn't work.
>>
>>17351962
And this is why highschool friendships lasting through college is rare.

Realize that these people are holding you back, cut contact with them entirely, and make new friends more in tune with your life.
>>
>>17351954

Do road trips.

See, you're not getting it - stop thinking about reasons about why you can't do something and start thinking about something else that you CAN do instead.
>>
>>17351973
It's not that I'm trying to make excuses, I just know how my friends are when it comes to making plans. They literally never want to do anything.
>>
>>17351982
That's an excuse. You're in college, right? Make new friends.
>>
Been lurking this thread for a while.

Who here moves that OP is in desperate need of therapy. He's clearly not mentally healthy.
>>
>>17352000
I've tried my best. But my programs on break and I live in a small fucking hick town where I'm pretty sure me and my 3 friends are the only ones our age left. There's literally nothing to do here for anyone over 12 and under 50.

I've never once in my life have been able to approach a group of strangers to say hi. No matter how much I want to. My mind and body completely freeze up, I get unbearably terrified of the situation.
>>
>>17352001
It's looking that way to me. I had a friend I grew up with who suffered from the same thing. Had panic attacks and threw up the day before he started a new job.

>>17352010

Yeah, crippling social anxiety is an actual, treatable illness. Does your campus have student services that can help you find someone to talk to? It sounds like it's literally ruining your life. Girls not swiping right on Tinder appears to be the least of your problems right now.
>>
>>17352010
You know what OP. This sounds a bit weird, but download Pokemon Go. I think your biggest problem is your so used to living in your own little bubble that sometimes even someone as simple as going out regularly seems ultra stressful and downright impossible. I think the game would be a good stepping stone in getting you used to getting out and about more.
>>
>>17352030
Hey, if nothing else, it'll mean the OP will get a bit of exercise and fresh air. Forming new habits might help too.
>>
>>17352024
>Does your campus have student services that can help you find someone to talk to?

Yes, unfortunately I can't use them until my program starts up again in September. I guess it is only two months, but I'm wasting what's literally my last summer break ever inside because I'm too fucking scared of the world to put myself out there and it's killing me.

The things that used to make me happy have been reduced to mere tools to distract myself from how shitty I feel all the time. I can honestly say it's been well over a year since I truly felt happy
>>
>from how to get likes on tinder to dealing with social anxiety
>>
>>17352035
Make a doctors appointment ASAP.

Ask to be put on anxiety meds so you at least have something to help you live with yourself for the time being.

Once you start counselling get off of the
>>
>>17352035
Yeah, it sounds like Pokemon Go might be a way for you to harness your love of video games and get you outside exploring. Whereabouts are you from, OP, region-wise? Any national parks or scenic locations nearby?

>>17352044
This is a good thing. Anxiety about likes on Tinder are just a symptom of the underlying problem. Fix that and the Tinder thing gets a lot easier.
>>
I used to have the same problem as OP. Get help, find treatment (no meds, REAL treatment) and enjoy life. I've made a similar thread back in 2007 (Tinder... lol), got help and now I'm happy, functional and I do whatever I enjoy.
>>
>>17352057
Aylmer Ontario.

Small town about 7500 people.

There's a conservation area nearby with lots of nature trails and shit.
>>
>>17352060
Meds get a bad rap.

No, they don't fix people, but they do take the edge off and that can help people make a start on the road to recovery.

I have a friend on antidepressants. Went from barely being able to get out of bed for weeks at a time to holding down a steady job and looking for a place of her own. Antidepressants got her out of bed so she was able to make a start on helping herself.
>>
>>17352073
>
You live a 15 minute drive away from Lake Erie and a 2 hour drive away from Niagra Falls. Not bad. You could get some canoeing or fishing in whenever you want.

Ever thought about doing some nature photography? You don't need a good camera - hell, smartphone cameras are good enough these days to get started. There are guides online about learning how to take a proper photograph - there's an art to taking advantage of light.

I went on holidays in Canada and just had a ball taking pictures of landscapes and wildlife etc. It's nothing like what we have here in Australia. You might get blase about it, because you see it all the time, but you live in a really beautiful part of the world.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468390076214.jpg (25 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468390076214.jpg
25 KB, 540x720
>>17352093
Fishing is ok in small doses I guess. Never really got into it. I don't think I've been canoeing since the last time I went to summer camp (I was 14 I think?) Anyways yeah, I always loved canoeing whenever we went out. Not a bad idea.

I remember in grade 8 when I bought my first digital camera and I was completely obssesed of taking pictures of everything to upload to Facebook for some reason. Everytime we hung out, every trip, just everything. Maybe I should start doing that again. I haven't really been taking pictures of anything lately. Maybe that's why the past few years I feel like I haven't really been out making memories, because I have nothing to remember them by. HOLY FUCK MAJOR LIFE PROBLEM SOLVED.

Anyways back to my story. I remember one time I went up North to visit family. (All my mom's side of the family lives up on Manitulan island. We try to get up there as much as we can). Lots of beautiful trails to walk up there. We went for a walk and I had so much fun taking Nature Photos. I was pretty good at it too.

I checked to see if I had them on Facebook still but I don't. Here's a random ass picture I took on my grade 8 trip to Niagara Falls instead (grade 8 me was such a faggot holy fuck)

Anyways. I have to get up and drive my friend to work in 4 hours so I should probably at least get little bit of sleep before I do that. This thread will probably (hopefully) be alive by then so I can post more before I go back to bed.

I really do hope this stays alive. I've been posting about these anxiety issues for months and this is the first one to ever really, truly help.

I've never felt more optimistic for the future in my life. Ever.

Thank you.
>>
>>17351982

That's what I'm saying. You are correct, 100%. You cannot control what your friends are going to do - the only thing you have 100% mastery over are your own actions. If your friends literally never want to do anything, you will need to do things without them or with new friends.
>>
>>17352161
Happy to help. The best part about it is that if you git gud at photography, you'll not only have awesome pics to put into your profile and all over social media, but you'll have stories to tell people about how you climbed that mountain for the perfect view, got up at 4am to get the perfect sunrise or used long exposures to get that amazing starscape or that time you got chased by a moose. It's like telling stories about stuff you did in Xenoblade Chronicles X, but people actually want to hear them.

It also gives you an in with girls, once you get past your social anxiety.

"Listen, I mostly do nature shots, but I've been wanting to get some practice in with people. What do you say to going over to the lake and you model for me? I'll pack a picnic lunch and a bottle of wine."

If she says no, you can play it off as just hanging out. Either way, she'll be flattered (especially if you make her look good) and it's the kind of date a chad is never gonna think to take her on.
>>
>>17352253
Of course the first day I actually feel motivated to go out and do something it has to be hot and humid as dick outside.

I still might play some Pokemon Go but nature shots will definitely have to wait another. Sweating more than a pedophile in a ball pit out there.
>>

Who the fuck told you that? It's only true for women on it.
>>
Just got back from two hours of Pokemon hunting. I've never felt this refreshed in my life.
>>
File: IMG_20160713_165635.png (690 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160713_165635.png
690 KB, 720x720
Since this seems to be the only Tinder thread on /adv/ figured I'd just post here. Things I already know: I probably need new pictures, they're slowly getting replaced as I get time to do things. Profile: "Tired of being bored because being bored is boring! I'm 6'1, weigh about 180 pounds, and wear glasses (If anyone actually cares). Looking to get out and meet new people because you can only play with yourself so long :P (Also friends moving away for jobs just sucks) I work full time as an environmental well driller and also watch houses/water gardens on the side. My free time:Hiking, canoeing, camping, photography, anything with a motor, movies, music, cooking, learning new things :) Let's chat!" Could definitely use some critiquing there, just re-wrote that this afternoon. What I could really use some advice on is what kind of opening lines you guys use on matches, apparently I'm terrible at talking to women IRL and online... Sucks growing up isolated and an only child... Anyways, appreciate anything anyone cares to actually reply with.
>>
>>17351471
I get no matches at all. I used to get 2 or 3 here and there back before they added the money bull shit. I got one person who doesn't answer and a bot
>>
>>17354062
why are all of your clothes so big you stop making sense looking motherfucker even your sunglasses are too big what's wrong with you
>>
>>17352980
>>17353008
You're heading in the right direction. Keep going.

>>17354062
Maybe some social shots would help you. One close up of your actual face where you're smiling and aren't wearing sunglasses might help too
>>
seriously, throw all that shit away, your t-shirt size is large and your suit size is like 44L, not 48L or whatever
>>
File: 1383694014473.jpg (56 KB, 480x512) Image search: [Google]
1383694014473.jpg
56 KB, 480x512
Oh anon, this is exactly the same issue I am having.
Installed tinder about a week or two ago. Barely received any matches (about 10 total) and none of them reply to my messages.
Feels sad, man and really hit my confidence.
>>
>>17351800
You must be literally autistic if you don't understand what's wrong with this.
>>
Does tinder not work in small towns? I can't get shit
>>
>>17354100
Mostly becuase I've lost 65 pounds in the last 8 months and clothes shopping for shit other than work clothes hasn't been much of a priority, but now that things are turning around in my life fancier clothes is next on the list.

>>17354111 Yeah, I've been trying to get my buddies together to do shit, but our work schedules and their women haven't been aligning very well over the past few months unfortunately. I've been trying to get out and meet some new friends, but doing it solo kinda sucks for me, but I'm slowly breaking out of my she'll. What also really sucks is most of the people I get along with are way older than I am (I'm 25 and most of the people I get along with are mid-30s or older)

But thanks to the both of you :)
>>
File: disdain for plebs.jpg (32 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
disdain for plebs.jpg
32 KB, 400x462
What sort of desperate retard seeks company with the aid of a god damn app?
Fucking pathetic.

I'd rather be lonely forever than allow myself to descend on the level of the suhuman mongoloids who actually use dating apps.
Absolutely fucking disgusting.
>>
>>17354164
Dude you look retarded

Go to the goodwill if you have to

If you buy new shit it's like 10 dollars a shirt

>40 on shirts
>30 on shorts

You are set for the summer
>>
I met a girl from tinder last night and we were getting intimate and right after I put it in she asked me if I had a condom (I didn't) and it killed my boner so damn hard. Turns out she's on the pill and she said she didn't know why she asked but we ended up holding each other all night and it was actually nice
>>
>>17354171
Yeah, guess that 2XL I was wearing when I took that main pic doesn't really compliment the larges and possibly mediums I fit in at this point; But anyways, clothes and pics are on my list.
>>
>>17351829
Where do shut in introverts go to to find shut in introvert females, I'm not willing to change myself
>>
File: Screenshot_20160101-233354.png (789 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160101-233354.png
789 KB, 1080x1920
Can /adv/ save me? I get a match a week at the utmost
>>
>>17354206
Online...
>>
>>17354214
Jesus can't save you
>>
>>17354214
you're a handsome asian. Tinder is racist against the asian maasterrace
>>
>>17351800
Would totally talk with you about video games while drinking a chai. The weed part I don't mind. The music, I don't like.
But in the end I would see you as friend.
>>
>>17354062
You don't want tinder. You want an actual dating website. The only appeal you have is as a nice guy bf, not a sex object. Tinder is for fucking, not dating.
>>
>>17354214
There's no hope for you mate. Women don't want to fuck some tiny Asian dude. They might consider dating one, but you're not exactly a sex object. Try another dating site.
>>
>>17354280
Do I look that short in my pictures? I'm 5'11".
>>
>>17354265
Can't argue with that assessment, I have this daunting image of online that I was trying to avoid.
>>
>>17354169
>I'm better than those degenerates because I arbitrarily refuse to use a piece of technology
lol
>>
Are graphic tee's really that much of a turn off for girls?
>>
>>17354535
They really are. Blew my mind too when I found out.

Also, learn to coordinate colors to match your hair and complexion. Find a woman to do it for you if you need to.

>>17354214
The bad news is that women are waaaaay more racist online than if you meet them IRL. You're not a bad looking dude, but think about how flooded the online market is with guys. Girls who meet you at a bar might walk away from the conversation thinking you're adorkable. Online though, all they see is nerdy asian dude and they're like "pass".

You're boyfriend material. Not hookup material. Try RSVP or Match or something instead.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.