[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to confess, /adv/. I don't like people. I hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Cf9aUvuUYAA03Ae.jpg (20 KB, 450x342) Image search: [Google]
Cf9aUvuUYAA03Ae.jpg
20 KB, 450x342
I need to confess, /adv/.

I don't like people. I hate them, and there are many problems that come from this hatred.

The worst one is that I detest myself - for becoming a man who doesn't like people

What really hurts is knowing that I can't learn to like people again. When I was a young child, I was normal, I enjoyed people. But as time passed I've slowly been eroded, like a river taking eons to carve away a canyon in red sandstone.

The canyon can never be filled.

I'm just so tired. I want to sleep. My eyes feel like they're dry and sick and shaking with terror. I can't fix this. It's suffocating me. I can't even scream. Nobody is even reading these words.

I hate people. Fuck you all.
>>
>>17351416
Cool your jets Shakespeare. Stop being so dramatic, it sounds like you watch too many movies and arent rooted into reality. You're trying your best to soune like dexter or some emotionally stunted dirty harry.

Get off your high horse,stop taking yourself so seriously and stop pretending your life is some soap opera. Little eye opener:. No one likes you either most likely because of your self importance
>>
>>17351424

not op, and this is all true, but the way you say it is going to make a person like OP go in the opposite direction

try coming from the other side

just a tip if you want to give useful advice in the future
>>
>>17351424
I watch fuck all and I have no self worth/importance. I will die alone and forgotten and I will force myself to believe that that is OK because I can't handle the alternative. This is literally the most useless piece of advice I've ever been given. Fuck you

>>17351430
Ah yes let's use the fucking counter thought to trick him isn't this little fucker a wise one
>>
>>17351430
For people like this: using a caring and understanding tone doesn't work, it ends uo solidifying the character they created

How about this OP, instead of being this movie character you made, write a book using the character you thought up
>>
>>17351442
There are already countless books filled with fantastic stories, what sense is there to add shit to the bottom of a mountain of gold
>>
You hate me OP? I don't care.

Why do you hate me? Why do you care about me enough to hate me? I don't give a fuck about you one way or the other. Why exactly do I matter to you enough for you to hate me?
>>
>>17351416
>What really hurts is knowing that I can't learn to like people again
Ok, listen here OP. You're wrong. I feel the same way most of the time, but you have to find new people to test that theory on. Try, if you can, to pull that stick from your ass and try, if you CAN, to be reasonable to people.

Do that and you'll still come across people you just don't get, or 'click' with. People that are just nothing to you, that's fine. Don't be an ass though. Eventually you might find someone you can tolerate and communicate with and god forbid, maybe find a friend in. You need to open your mind OP. Go somewhere out of the ordinary and try finding someone that can relate to you and your bitchy self. They're out there, trust me.
>>
>>17351458
How many animal's lives had to end so you could sit on your ass and type that dogshit sentence to someone you will never interact with in any way.

You're going to dismiss that argument as 'lol they're just cows and pigs and chickens dude' or 'they wouldn't even be alive if we didn' t raise them to eat them'

Think of all those hundreds of consciousness that were born, lived, and died so that their flesh could go down your throat. Was it worth it? I don't really think so. FUCK YOU

You don't even think about it. You're not even aware of it. You just fucking dismiss it like the rest of us.
>>
>>17351477
Are you a vegan?
>>
>>17351474
No, fuck you. I used to be the nicest, friendliest mother fucker there ever was. I did it for years because I was good at being nice, because being nice was hard work and it fulfilled me. No more. You get nothing out of it. Nothing at all. Fuck you.
>>
>>17351491
No. I sin as much as the rest of you useless creatures. It wasn't worth it.
>>
ITT: angsty high schooler , nothing to see here move along
>>
>>17351493
I'm not telling you to be nice. I said be reasonable. You like to sit here bitching about the lives of others, are you taking into consideration your life and it's currently shitty impact? Everyone really benefits from someone with an attitude like this. I understand disdain for people, but I put it upon myself to at least tolerate them in a resepctful way that I would like to be tolerated. Of course I have some self-respect and feel a slight sliver of responsibility.
>>
AM, is that you?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.