[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long story short: I want to break up with my girlfriend of four
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Long story short: I want to break up with my girlfriend of four years. I really care about her and I'm very thankful for all the years we had, but I'm simply not attracted to her anymore and we have been fighting alot lately. We dont have sex anymore, mostly my fault, because she is really vanilla and dont want to try anything new, period. The huge problem is that we own an appartement together and share many many friends and have a good relationship to eachother parents and as I mentioned I do care alot about her and want everything good for her in the future..

TLDR: Should i break up with my GF or not?
>>
Is vanilla sex the only issue you have with her?
>>
>>17351288
> I'm simply not attracted to her
>she is really vanilla and dont want to try anything new
>I want to break up with my girlfriend
You tell us. You already answered your own question.
>>
>>17351295
To be honest everything starts to bother me. Dont find her as pretty as before, she always complain about random shit and makes a big deal out of every insignificant little thing.
>>
>>17351299
Fuck, i guess youre right..
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.