[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I'm about to get pussy for the first time, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Hey /adv/

I'm about to get pussy for the first time, and the best I can describe the situation is as friends with benefits. How do I keep myself from falling for this chick who just wants sex?

I'm not particularly attracted to her face, but even still I can see myself getting wrapped up because of new feelings/hormones or whatever the fuck happens during sex for the first time. Still going to fuck her no matter what though.

Pic not related
>>
>>17351194
Just fuck her and worry about "feelings" only if you develop them.

You're about to learn real quick how easy it is to not get pussy whipped to someone you're not attracted to. Don't worry about teh feels, heh.
>>
By being realistic.

Unfortunately that is extremely hard for the average person who has not been through at least 1 long term relationship and it ends up proving difficult for many people who been through several.

Enjoy the pussy, don't think too deeply, allow enough emotional involvement to have fun. When it comes to being with someone who significantly more experienced, only let your guard down if they're are the ones who indicate that they want to be something more than just fuck buddies.
>>
>>17351221
she's way more experienced and two years older than me. She'll be graduating and moving on to law school after this year so there /shouldn't/ be anything coming from her if she's logical about it. Really concerned about myself. Thanks
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.