[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would date women with kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: the_end.jpg (18 KB, 317x623) Image search: [Google]
the_end.jpg
18 KB, 317x623
I am trying to understand people who date women with kids. I personally would never EVER date a woman who has kids already unless MAYBE her spouse like died or something. But if she has kids and her spouse is still living, then hell no.

Am I in the wrong? I personally just hate the thought of a woman who is like age 20-29 having kids already. It just seems full retard. I kind of believe that people shouldn't have kids until they are age 29 or 30.

Don't even get me started on teenage pregnancy. Teenage pregnancy is FULL retard.

SO help me understand.. why the fuck do people through their life away so early? Am I just like some kind of jaded asshole or something? I haven't even had a girlfriend. What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
Just stop poking your nose in other people's business, man. Sometimes people fall in love and they're willing to make sacrifices. Sometimes pregnancies happen when you don't want them, and people just try to do the right thing. Some people genuinely want children because parenthood can be fulfilling and joyful. You're not jaded, you're just narrow-minded and judgmental and, I would guess, lonely.
>>
Nothing wrong with you. Most dudes cringe at the thought of dating a bitch with kids. Myself included. From what I have seen, it's typically beta males that do this shit. Or complete tard tards. Fuck raising someone else's little bastards.
>>
Honestly, I young women with kids on accident are the worst. Like.. all this fucking birth control on the planet and you STILL let some dude cum inside you and knock you up? HOW!?

The pill, condoms, iud's.. EVERYTHING! How the FUCK do you even get knocked up on accident anymore.
>>
you don't have kids and you still can't get anyone to fuck you LMAO
>>
>>17351145
>Am I just like some kind of jaded asshole or something?
Yes.
>>
>>17351390
/thread
>>
>Am I in the wrong? I personally just hate the thought of a woman who is like age 20-29 having kids already. It just seems full retard. I kind of believe that people shouldn't have kids until they are age 29 or 30.

But that is purely due to how modern society works, biologically late teens and early 20s are best, 30s being far inferior.
>>
desperate for love usually

a woman should be a mother first and a girlfriend second, and no man should have to raise another man's kids
>>
>>17351145
those are fine standards to have but not everyone sees the world the way you do.
>>
>>17351550

>No man should have to raise another man's kids

Thankfully not every man thinks like this.
>>
>>17351571

FULL RETARD
>>
>>17351712
FULL RETARD

I had a kid when I was 14... it wasn't because I was trying to throw my life away or anything stupid, I just lived in a conservative state who basically gave zero fucks about sex education to teach safe-sex, and my parents were right there in the fold with some anti-condom shit.

I was stupid at 14, listened to the anti-condom shit, forgot about the anti-sex-before-marriage stuffs.

Derp
>>
>>17351721

Honestly.. you fucked up super hard. Like it drives me BONKERS wondering how people fuck up so FUCKING HARD.

Like god damn dude. I pride myself on not making CRITICAL mistakes. I make mistakes sure, but mistakes like forgetting to call someone back or something. NOT, "I NUTTED IN THIS GIRL ON ACCIDENT!"

Holy fuck, what the fuck is going on? Am I the only sane person on this planet? Sure feels like it.

Critical mistakes will be our fucking DOOM! and I won't be a part of it.
>>
>>17351725
Not really. It all worked out. My son is in college and I'm in law school now. It set me back a few years, but at least I got that whole "spread my seed" shit out of the way.

Plus, I dumped her ages ago (never married) and raised him alone. Tough, but not a "fuck up" by any means, considering where we're both at in our lives. I own everything I have, pay for both our education with my own savings, etc. I grew up faster, earned faster and got a lot of shit out of the way A LOT FASTER.
>>
>>17351145

I'd date a woman with kids, Thing is, i don't have to hang out with those kids if i don't want too. However if you get married, that's another story obviously. With a single mom, just don't settle with just one woman, let her know you have other women.
>>
>>17351550
>desperate for love usually
Gonna go with this. Some people just give up when they hit their mid-twenties and want to settle down, and most single women who fuck up with a kid have a similar mindset and just want to find a guy to have a family with. It's not that uncommon for a single mother to have a second kid with another guy to get them to stay together.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.