[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i need a way to get into this "friend's" facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1466009759968.jpg (105 KB, 625x959) Image search: [Google]
1466009759968.jpg
105 KB, 625x959
i need a way to get into this "friend's" facebook account to delete my conversation between him and me.

the guy is a shit head and i have a feeling he'll use the information exchanged in our convo to sabotage me. (obviously i didn't know any better at the time, until later)

any suggestions? he and i are still on relatively good terms, but it's been shaky lately.
>>
Kill him, problem solved.

Maybe invite him over and create a situation where he has leave his phone unattended or something. Much easier if he's hammered probably.
>>
Hang out, pull a Bill Cosby, use his phone.
>>
Delete your account on Facebook, block your account, deactivate it.
In some cases he will not see the conversation.
>>
>>17351004
not possible to invite him over to my place, but i can certainly drop by his. i was thinking of ordering a pizza (making some excuse to use his internet on his computer) and somehow getting him in another room while i quickly delete our convo... but i see too many things that would go wrong.

also it takes him forever to get drunk.

>>17351012
what's a bill cosby? yeah, his phone is pretty much on him 24/7, i don't think i'll be able to get access to that.

>>17351018
nah, i still have convos from deleted accounts... so it probably wouldn't work. plus, i need my account to be up.
>>
Pull a Bill Cosby - rufi the fuckers drink.
>>
>>17350981
Well, I don't know where you live or where are you from but at least in my country publishing private convos is illegal (yes, theoretically you can go to prison if you do this). However, if he just says "hahaha he is gay he told me" I'm afraid you can't do anything.
>>
Maybe get him to sign into his Facebook on your laptop or something. So you don't actually need any of his devices? Do you see him socially or?
>>
>>17351032
If you block sb on fb he will see you as "Facebook User", not as your real name
>>
Go to his place, use his computer, take a picture or write down the IP address, remote access that shit from a different computer, watch and wait until he logs into FB revealing his password, then do it yourself.
>>
You could also ask to borrow his phone to step out and make a quick call. Just say yours is dying. This might not work if he owns a home phone.
>>
>>17351045
haha not subtle enough... i wouldnt know where to get such a thing anyway

>>17351047
i'm from canada, ontario.
i'm afraid he'll show the conversation to someone i know who may hospitalize me, especially given the proof. if he had no proof, i'd be able to talk my way out of it and call his bullshit since he has a poor rep anyway.

>>17351049
don't own a laptop... i have my phone though, but i can't really think of anything that might get him on it...

i don't see him often any more (i've tried the fading thing, but he just kept coming at me) but i do know where he lives.

>>17351052
not enough for the reasons above; the person i'm afraid he'll show the information to will definitely recognize me.
>>
>>17351054
that sounds interesting; won't i get shit from facebook about accessing his account from somewhere else?

>>17351058
that sounds like something i might be able to pull off. thanks, maybe i can get it into his washroom or something and pretend it's a private call.
>>
Easy af. Delete all of your friends, slowly start adding random accounts (bots, randoms, etc.) then change the name and picture(s) to a random person, and edit the info to random stuff. Then, make a new account, and add all of your old friends (add him too, to not be suspicious). It will look like his conversation is with a totally different person.
>>
Idk if you (or he) will get any notification from fb about account access. Does fb do that? I wouldn't do it from his phone... he would likely put two and two together and know it was you. If you remote access, be sure to delete more than just your convo.
>>
>>17351074
that would be brill, but my account is linked to another friend (whom i'm afraid of hospitalizing me) and he
>can recognize my style of typing and the information exchanged
> is closely linked to my account (tagged in photos and stuff)

it's just better to delete the conversation somehow.
>>
>>17351091

Nah, it's impossible. Just do what I said and delete ANYTHING on your account that could be traced to you. Doesn't matter if someone can recognize your "style", whos going to believe someone who says "B-but it IS Anon, he just changed his pictures and info and friends and made a new account!"

Only a crazy person would do that, and only a fool would believe it.
>>
>>17351085
i know that gmail does something like this (i get a text to type a code to make sure i'm the one who is accessing my own account remote from home), and it seems standard these days.
i'll try but i'm no pro at this stuff. i do intend to delete a couple more random ones

>>17351097
i'll consider it as a last resort; i just want the convo destroyed in the end like it never existed.
>>
>>17351129
>i'll consider it as a last resort; i just want the convo destroyed in the end like it never existed.

I will never happen bro.
>>
What did you even say that will get you beat up??
>>
>>17351032
its probably print screened and saved in numerous folders on thier computer, dw one day theyll delete it. unless they have tons of shit on their computer then rip.
>>
>>17351178
kind of a long story.

the information i exchanged has to do with me and the asshat talking about how the other dude might have issues or something and essentially roasting him. i mean that was essentially how my friendship with asshat went... asshat would just talk shit about other dude, and i would just go with it like the beta i am. i didn't know how violent the other dude was until much later. asshat would always make roasting the violent dude as a topic, so he has thousands of exchanges where we'd just talk shit or laugh about it.

this was before i became better friends with the other dude, who isn't actually that bad, but will really kick my ass if he finds out the things i've said. he a violent kind of dude over all... he once threw down another guy because he claimed he was better at a game than he was. it was fucking scary. i've seen him throw punches for less.

the asshat and violent guy stopped talking to each other, and the violent guy kind of knows the asshat's behavior and how he's friendless for being an asshat and has apparently beaten him up before already. i'm honestly 99% sure he will beat the shit out of me if he finds out... especially after violent guy opened up to me and said i was probably his first real friend. i'm so fucked, i don't even remember how i got involved with these guys except that i was desperate for friendship
>>
>>17351234
i dont think it's crossed asshat's mind yet, so i feel like i still have a chance as long as we're still on relatively good terms.
>>
>>17351296
Sounds like youre friends with 2 shitheads senpai. Have you considered trying to get some dirt on asshat to be able to blackmail him against giving out that info? Also why would asshat give you up if it meant violent dude may also beat him up?
>>
>>17351296
learn to fight or buy a gun. if he attacks you, fight back or shoot him.
>>
>>17351389
>>17351602
well i guess so...

i can't find anything on asshat because asshat simply doesn't give a shit about anything... while i have a feeling violent dude may try to beat up asshat again, the chances are greater that i'll get the first hit. asshat is expected to be an asshat anyways.

asshat hates violent dude, and will probably not like that i'm pretty much ditching him for violent dude and will do something to get back at me because hell, i'm a skinny beta pussy.

even if i managed to get a gun somehow, violent dude would knock it off my hands faster than i could pull it out.
>>
Question - is it plausible for you to take the info to violent guy first? Get it all together, tell him and say "hey, asshat keeps talking shit about you, I played along to get some evidence. What should we do about it?"

After all, it's like 80% asshats fault anyway and they alresdy fought about shit PLUS you have better rep.
>>
>>17351752
i don't know if the violent guy will buy it... he already knows the asshat hates him and talks shit, plus i said some pretty awful stuff.

i mean i could always try to tell violent guy the truth that i didn't know him or the asshat that well and just did what i thought friends would do, but i still see myself getting beat up for that...

one other thing i thought of was bluffing to the asshat that i told the violent guy about how we talked shit and that the violent guy forgave me, but not him... but i don't know if asshat will buy it and maybe escalate things...
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.