[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am having second thoughts about marrying a woman. I feel this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: taxicouple.jpg (37 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
taxicouple.jpg
37 KB, 450x450
I am having second thoughts about marrying a woman. I feel this way after she revealed the following:

>before i was with her, she was dating her ex
>she told me that while she was dating her ex, she had sex with him in a taxi on the way back from a club. Sat on his lap while wearing a dress, without underwear

Im not a prude by any means, but I feel turned off by that behavior. I've had sex with her outdoors many times, but never with another guy a few feet away, possibly watching.

Am I wrong in thinking that this is trashy behavior? Marriage is hard as it is, don't want to make a mistake.

Some other details, we've been dating 1.5 years, both are late 20s, im white, she's a latina. She's never cheated on me, but she is very sexual
>>
>>17350979

If something this is enough to make you second guess it, then clearly your relationship isn't solid enough to last marriage.
>>
If you are having second thoughts, don't do it. Marriage is a fucking contract you want to be 100% on. If she's the clubbing, oversexual latina type, she will probably ditch your ass the second a new papi chulo comes around. 86 that bitch.
>>
>>17350986
Not the clubbing type now, but used to be in her younger days. Not the "street" latina either - i guess im worried if she's changed now or if she hasnt.
>>
>>17350979
>Am I wrong in thinking that this is trashy behavior?
Yes. It's not trashy until she tries to get the cabby involved. Exhibitionism isn't even an uncommon kink. I know this girl at work that I fool around with who gets absolutely soaked if I rub the fun bits with anyone else in the room. It's actually pretty fun, trying not to get caught is part of the rush.
>>
Hmmm well, if you are unsure, still wouldn't do it. Have you brought this up to her?
>>
>>17350998
I joked around that the cab guy must have gotten an eyeful of her bits and she got all pissed, denied that he could see anything from where he sat. Never really talked about it after
>>
>>17351001
Because, again, for her it's not about being promiscuous, it's about POSSIBLY getting caught. The fact that she got angry when you implied she was putting on a show for a total stranger is kind of indicative that she's not a total whore, even if she's a little kinky.

Don't overthink it, if she's loyal and loves you and you trust her to be with you forever, why does it matter that she banged her ex in the back of a cab once?
>>
>>17351019
its not that i care she banged her ex - its that she did it with another dude right there that puts me off
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.