[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got video of my sister chasing me through my house with a large
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1468285850948.jpg (63 KB, 520x638) Image search: [Google]
1468285850948.jpg
63 KB, 520x638
I got video of my sister chasing me through my house with a large blade just today.

Im 18 she's 25 we both live at my moms house. Mom is incompetent.

Should I call the police. My sister is a minimal wage mindset lowlife selfish piece of shit. But if the police do arrest her that will be on her record and then all she can is shit jobs.

Maybe I dont have to press charges but I can still get her out of this house if I call the police.
>>
>>17350917
Need adv
>>
Do it. Press charges. They could charge her with attempted murder or assault with a deadly weapon. Whatev though.
>>
>>17350917
Move out and never look back.
>>
My sister and I had this relationship growing up. We lived in a state with mental institutions paid for by the state, so we had her committed.
>>
>>17350943
The problem with that is the moment you get in no matter what you say you are crazy in the eyes of everyone there.
>>
>>17350917
Call the police, whatever she does it is her own damn fault, not yours. If she's chasing you with a knife then that's a decision she made.
>>
>>17350954
Thanks
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.