[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I act really nice because I fucking hate people. What is wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
I act really nice because I fucking hate people.

What is wrong with me
>>
>>17350895
Why do you hate people? Do you hate current culture?
>>
>>17350895
same here. dont know about you but i personally do it because im aware its easier. if i act shitty to people it will cause drama. if i am nice to people, they dont bother me.
>>
Nothing. Stop faking it though. Accept yourself and be yourself.
>>
>>17350904
Yes exactly. This

>>17350905
Fuck off COCKHEAD!
>>
>>17350900
not op but i generally just hate society, and how selfish people are. i think this is the best time to live though.
>>
File: 1327865651923.png (111 KB, 1125x681) Image search: [Google]
1327865651923.png
111 KB, 1125x681
>>17350905
>>
It's Asshat, not Cockhead you twat. If yoi don't like people then stop fucking pretending to and stop being nice. You will feel a lot better. You don't have to be mean, just ignore people, don't engage them, let them know you do not wish to interact with them.
>>
>>17350918
And then I would be a homeless loser you shit stick. Do you even think?
>>
>>17350918
its easier to be nice though. if you ignore people, then you will get a reputation as an asshole and people will start treating you like shit. easier to just be nice. its not hard to be nice.
>>
Jesus Christ you fucking tard tard. Then the only advice is to keep being the fake bitch you are.
>>
>>17350932
Well then fuuuck yoouuu.

I can't get any real human interaction. Not at work, not at school, not even with my friends.

It's like we're just interacting because we need it or we feel obligated to. You feel me?
>>
Yea, I "feel you" you fucking twat, hence the advice. Any person who compromises or alters who they truly are in order to make this "easy" or to cater to the needs and/or wants of others is a fucking pussy. Plain and simple. Grow a fucking pair and be yourself. You'll feel better and get further than you will putting on that fake smile and sucking up to fucks you claim to give no shits about. If you really hated everyone, you wouldn't give two fucks about what they thought and sure as fuck wouldn't keep pretending to be nice. Bottom line, yous a bitch.
>>
Fucking cunt
>>
I may be a cunt but at least I'm real.
>>
Yous a fake ass bitch. You bitch
>>
I'm frequently told I come off as aloof and disinterested, but I love pretty much everyone
>>
2 kinds of people tripfag:

13 year Olds and 13 and a half year olds
>>
Who doesn't?!
>>
>>17350976
And only one type of people gives attention to tripfags: faggots.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.