[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf is v secretive with her phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 186x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 186x271
Notification content is always hidden
Long complex passwords
Pin locks on the gallery etc etc

I'm very open with my phone on the other hand, she even knows my password

I trust her for the most part but I do still have an inkling of distrust I don't know if whatever she has to hide is worth all that trouble to hide

Should I ask her about it or just ignore it for the sake of peace
>>
Yeah that sounds pretty suspicious.
>>
>>17350614
>Notification content is always hidden
>Long complex passwords
>Pin locks on the gallery etc etc
Sounds normal. It's what I do at least, with the exception of locks on images.
>>
I do all that to. I do it because i have an online friend that's over the line. We sext sometimes
>>
>>17350614
Some people just like privacy. I'm the same way with my phone. I don't like people looking at my pictures/messages even though they're innocent.
>>
I know she has severe trust issues but it's been a year now am I expecting too much to think I'd at least be able to see her photos? I mean it's really not a big deal and I not super upset about it, just a bit worried
>>
Most people I know have notification content hidden. Idk why, but it's normal.
One of my friends has to have a complex password as a condition of receiving work emails on her phone. Another friend's phone accidentally unlocks in his pocket if there isn't a password, so he keeps a strong password for that. Other people just have one for security. That's pretty normal too.
Pin locks on gallery aren't commonplace, I'll admit, but I can see why people would want one there.

If those three things are the only reasons you're suspicious, two of them have just been blown apart and you're being paranoid.
>>
>>17350614
Change all your passwords and pins immediately. Cut off all her access to your shit, not because you have nothing to hide but because you have nothing to share.

If she asks, just tell her: "Well, you don't trust me with access to your stuff. I can't reasonably trust you if you don't trust me."

Let the games begin!
>>
>>17350698
Cut that passive agressive shit
>>
>>17350698
>be a passive aggressive bitch
>>
>>17350698
Yeah man, this is bitch mode. Thanks for your thoughts guys I think I'll just let it be she's a pretty good woman so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt hope you all have a nice day
>>
My ex used to do the same. She'd also switch screens really fast whenever on Skype on her PC. Needless to say, she was flirting online.
>>
>>17350696
>Pin locks on gallery aren't commonplace
They are if you keep nudes on your phone.

OP, maybe she just doesn't like the idea of other people messing with her personal stuff. Maybe she's got a history of someone abusing her trust and exploiting her with the content of her phone. Maybe she's cheating on you :^) Who the fuck knows. Either you trust her, or you don't. If her not giving you access to her phone is impacting that trust, you should talk to her about it, tell her how you feel. And if you think it's mostly above board and you don't really care what's on her phone, then don't stir the pot. There's no point.
>>
>>17350668
>I know she has severe trust issues but it's been a year now am I expecting too much to think I'd at least be able to see her photos?
Of course it is. If you want her to be able to rifle through your phone without your knowledge, that's your prerogative, but it does not entitle you to the reverse. Shit's private, man. Whether or not she has anything to hide is irrelevant. Grow the fuck up.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.