[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anything I can do or hero?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1468351537880.jpg (1 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
1468351537880.jpg
1 MB, 1520x2688
Hey guys, I don't know what to do anymore. In Short:
I grew up without a father only with anxious fucked women around me. I'm 20 now. I've been depressed and anxiety ridden for all my teenage years. I realized something was wrong on a shroom trip at age 16 so I tried self improving: fit, being social, and you know what. The thing is that all that was and still is forced and I can't seem to find a inner drive. Nothing gives me anything. All an act which seems symptomatic for fatherless people. I've been on ssris which just castrated me basically, tricyclic antidepressiva and now ritalin. Ritalin kinda deals with the anxiety but when thats gone theres nothing left. The only thing that makes me feel normal is microdosing with lsd or combining it with ritalin.. thats only possible every 3 days.
I might try cannabis + ritalin.
But otherwise I don't know anymore.
>>
Honestly I'm dead inside. Nothing I could try? Psychotherapist did nothing for me
>>
>>17350475
You could try getting rid of all the drugs and stop pretending you are some kind of physician with all of this self-medicating. Hopefully you get to a point where you at least consider that, but I imagine you're here for tips and tricks with dosages.

Go be a drug addict in another forum.
>>
I've tried that till a few months ago, like I said for years.
>>
I'd be glad to get along without popping something everyday but thats just no option at the moment. I'd even consider a lobotomy if that tore down the wall between me and the world.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.