[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask Granpa Anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: gramps.jpg (402 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
gramps.jpg
402 KB, 849x565
OK, kids. Let me straighten you out. I'm 72.
>>
>>17350432

post proof.
>>
>>17350434

I don't need no fuckin proof you whippersnapper.
>>
>>17350432
Fuck you nigger, I do drugs, I have sex, I steal shit, we ain't go no time for some pussy ass old faggot.
>>
>>17350437

Is there a question in there?
>>
>>17350437
>we ain't go no time

What the fuck?

lol
>>
>>17350432
I reckon I could get my 74 year old grandfather on here with a lil preparation

But sorry gramps, you're gonna need some proof
>>
>>17350436
>whippersnapper

Trying too hard, blew your cover.
>>
unless you post proof this is a waste of my nearly valueless time
>>
>>17350432
Timestamp or GTFO.
take your heart medication
>>
>>17350452

If I wanted to pretend I'd say "Ask an 18 year old nymphomaniac anything"
>>
What was life like growing up? What did you do for fun as kids?
>>
>>17350467

Grew up in the 50's. It was great.

Played Little League
Caught fireflies in a jar
Played with matches
Speculated about sex
>>
>>17350473
Could you buy condoms anywhere? Or did you just fuck and get lots of girls pregnant because you had no sex education?
>>
>>17350478

We didn't fuck. We respected girls.
>>
>>17350482
Lmao. Confirmed bait
>>
Do you still lust after 18yo girls? Do you have erectile disfunction? Do you have regular sex?
>>
>>17350486

Interesting you would find that funny. This is what the country has come to.
>>
>>17350482
Suuuuure thing. Confirmed for teenager pretending to be old.
>>
>>17350490
> Do you still lust after 18yo girls?

Of course.

> Do you have erectile disfunction?

No.

> Do you have regular sex?

No. My wife is totally paralyzed.
>>
>>17350432
Timestamp us, op!
>>
>>17350501

Hey, you don't want to believe me, don't. I don't need your approval.
>>
>>17350499
>totally paralyzed
Otherwise, you would? Would you be able to still get an erection for her after all these years and her being old and probably not so hot anymore?
>>
>>17350508

She is beautiful and always was. Sex with her was wonderful. I miss it.
>>
>>17350513
You genuinely still find her beautiful? Wew, that's unexpected. Gives me hope.
How long has it been since you last had sex? How do you deal with not getting any?
Sorry for all the sex questions. But i have more. How do you manage to not get bored out of your mind when sleeping with the same person over and over again? Did you ever cheat?
>>
Biggest differences between "old days" and "now days"?
In any aspect
>>
>>17350529

She was the most beautiful girl I ever dated. Sex is different with someone you love and are committed to. We have been married 50 years. i never got bored. She was hot. Never cheated.

There really is more to life than sex. Especially hook-up sex.

Sex is like fine china. If you eat off it every day it loses it's magic.

I can't believe how obsesses with sex young people are.
>>
>>17350548

When I was growing up it was all about responsibilities.

Now, it's all about "rights"
>>
>>17350557
Good point, what you think about feminism now?
>>
>>17350552
>obsesses with sex young people are
Kek
I'm only obsessed with the topic of how older people have sex because i recently got engaged and am afraid i will start to bore my future husband at some point. If you shouldn't have sex all the time to not "lose the magic", how often is a good amount to keep the magic?
The other topic i'm greatly interested in is communication. How do i make sure to have good communication in a relationship. I want to start off with a solid fundament
>>
>>17350563

We were all much happier without it. It wasn't perfect and some people were unhappy but on balance everyone was better off.
>>
How do you feel about all the possibilities that are closed off to you now? Do you feel stifled and regret not experiencing more of life in your younger years? Or do you feel satisfied with how you've spent your time?
>>
>>17350567
I wasn't talking about frequency of sex in marriage. I was talking about casual sex. it devalues it.

I don't know about "communication". We had some rocky times. Still do.

The key is to "burn the boats". When there is no going back, you have to make it work.
>>
>>17350578

I can honestly say I don't regret any choices I made. Who knows if a different choice would have turned out better.

The only things i regret is when I hurt someone through insensitivity.
>>
Well, kids, if you're done, I'm outta here.
>>
>>17350661
Nah, i'm not done. What advice concerning marriage would you wish you could have already known when you got married?
>>
>>17350666

Trying to control the other person is poisonous. To both of you.
>>
>>17350686
How do you know you are controling or get controled?
>>
>>17350694

You get angry. Read "Warning - Psychiatry Can Be Hazardous to Your Mental Health" by William Glasser
>>
Have a good life, kids. I did.

See ya.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 180x220) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 180x220
>>17350499
>>
>>17350844

What do you find not credible?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.