[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, today I noticed that I have some very faint circles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Hey /adv/, today I noticed that I have some very faint circles on my arm that range from small to big
I can barely see it with my eyes, but at certain positions it's visible
There's 3 circles on my right arm that form a circle, I don't know what it is as they just randomly appeared
I thought they were spider veins but I looked on google images and they're all purple, mine are not like that, mine are faintly red
What do?
>>
They look kind of like pic related but range in sizes
>>
Are they raised?
>>
File: ringworm_4x3.jpg (100 KB, 1026x770) Image search: [Google]
ringworm_4x3.jpg
100 KB, 1026x770
>>17350291
Ring worm?
>>
>>17350297
not at all, which is why I have no idea what they are
>>
>>17350291
Ringworm. See a doctor.
>>
>>17350299
nope it's not red like that
Only the lining is faintly red, the inside is hollow and is the color of my skin
>>
Take a pic?
>>
>>17350309
Just take a picture and skip the guessing games.
>>
>>17350313
I tried but you can't see the circle at all, just my hairy arm
I barely just noticed it in a dark room, and started noticing it more in the light
It's very hard to see
>>
>>17350324
are they scars?
where do you rest your arm while using the computer? indents?
>>
>>17350330
I was actually outside when I noticed it, and just got home
I don't know what it is man, I'm perplexed by this and kind of weirded out because I've been having weird things happening to me lately
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.