[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
amazon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1310983487948.png (60 KB, 246x214) Image search: [Google]
1310983487948.png
60 KB, 246x214
hey /adv/ so my roommate who I stupidly let use my amazon prime account is being a fucking cunt and i want to cut her off from the account. currently she's just using my credentials to log in so i was thinking a password reset would work? i saw on amazon's site that there's a registered devices section but i wouldn't know which one is hers because it just says "anon's 1st android device, 2nd android device, etc." so i guess i could just unregister all of them (if that even works). i just want to know for sure so that when i do it i know what im in for when i get home. if this needs to go to /g/ then ill repost there. thanks.
>>
You just change the password?? Literally not that complicated
>>
>>17350287
just wanted to make sure that would boot her out and force her to re-login. i didn't want to change it if it wasn't going to work. but if you're 100% sure on that then cool, thanks.
>>
Yeah, if she has your old password saved for automatic login it will reject her login because the new one hasn't replaced it yet
>>
>>17350306
perfect, thank you
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.