[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl I'm dating is cute, waifu material >but not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_2542.jpg (55 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2542.jpg
55 KB, 375x375
>girl I'm dating is cute, waifu material
>but not hot/sexy

How do I deal with this feel?
>>
>>17350176
By telling yourself she lets you put your d in her and you should be thankful you have a cute waifu
>>
What do you mean? Isn't someone you're attracted to and find cute automatically sexy when they're naked and enthusiastic about fucking you?

Not sure if you mean that she's cute but not conventionally good looking or that she misses the right "vibe" or whatever.
>>
>>17350192
I'm too ungrateful

>>17350198
She has a cute face but her body is really underwhelming.
>>
>>17350176
>>17350206
if you'Re not into her then she's not waifu material obvs you silly
>>
>>17350206
Just leave her, you shouldn't be in a relationship with someone you feel lukewarm about and she'd probably be devastated if she knew her own boyfriend didn't find her sexy at all.
>>
>>17350206
ok try to realize she probably feels the same about you. with emotional investment comes physical attraction typically. this should be a non issue.

are you dating her because you like her for her? or are you "dating" her for the sake of getting laid?
>>
>>17350206
If it's something you can work on like being too fat / skinny or too little / much muscles you can always work on that together. Otherwise you just have to learn to live with it or drop her.
>>
I know that feel OP. I'm so conflicted.
>>
>>17350176
Cute>sexy
maybe you're a homo
>>
>>17350176
You'll grow to see her as sexy. I'll be honest my gf is about a 7 but she has moments (outside of playtime) that she just looks like a fucking 10. She'll be doing the randomest things too.
>>
Op. Do you feel attracted to this girl?
>>
>>17350300
Slightly, but she's probably a 5/10.
>>
>>17350343
what i think, you should ask is the attraction. No matter how good looking. Let her be 5/10 3/10 or 10/10 i think there must be good amount of attraction in the relationship.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.