[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Satanism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 500x375
So I'm a young person living at home and I'm looking into LaVeyan Satanism, but I have a problem.

Of course I have a fucking problem, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

I just read an article on churchofsatan.com about how electronic copies of the Satanic Bible are all bootleg and using them is unSatanic. Unfortunately I've spoke to my parents and they don't approve. They go in my room regularly and if they found a paperback copy they'd kill me.

What do?

Inb4: No, I'm not worried about going to Hell or insulting God or Jesus or Allah or anyone else of that calibre.
>>
>>17350171
maybe if you'd read the fucking book you'd know that putting yourself in a disadvantageous situation for someone else's benefit is about as "unsatanic" as it gets
you're going to let some shitty website tell you how you're allowed to read? are you sure you're cut out for the philosophy behind this book and aren't just doing it to be edgy to your parents?
>>
>>17350171
they're just saying electronic copies are no good so you'll have to buy a book, moron.
>>
They're saying you're aa guillible idiot and you should give them money, moron.

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see, And don't pay in time or money to listen.

My advice > any religion. Have fun.
>>
>electronic copies of the Satanic Bible are all bootleg and using them is unSatanic.
I call bullshit, they just want to make money out of you.

Other than that you've already answered your own question, there's only one solution: buy the book and hide it somewhere your parents can't find it. Or stab them to death, eat their hearts, chop them into pieces and hide their bodies in the freezer.
>>
>>17350171
>I just read an article on churchofsatan.com about how electronic copies of the Satanic Bible are all bootleg and using them is unSatanic.
LaVeyan Satanism is a troll religion. Not in the sense that only trolls practice it (though some certainly do), but in that the practice and archetype of trolling is highly respected. The article you read, in fact, was almost certainly a troll post in and of itself.
>>
>>17350171
>I'm a young person living at home
That's a subtle way of saying you're 16

Don't worry, you'll grow out it. In the meantime, enjoy rubbing urine on yourself
>>
>>17350171
you don't have to be an edgy satanist to be a hedonistic degenerate.

t. atheist, regular black metal listener
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.