[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the least painful method of suicide, when you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 84346235.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
84346235.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
What is the least painful method of suicide, when you don't have an access to guns or hardcore drugs, don't want to do it on someone's workplace (train etc.) or don't want people picking up bits and pieces of yourself? Asking for a friend of course.
>>
>>
>>17350101
Did the survivors fill in the agony rate?
>>
>>17350101
Didn't know OD'ing wasn't all that painful. Thank you, I'll pass this on to her. Good thing she owns a pile of Valium, amiright?
>>
>>17350101
I feel like setting yourself on fire should be a full 100. What could possibly be more painful than that?
>>
>>17350101
>sudoku is slightly more than a 50/50 chance

What the actual fuck?
>>
>>17350181
The fire burns your nerves
>>
>>17350183
I didn't know filling sudoku's can kill you! Holy shit, never touching them again. Thank you!
>>
>>17350204
And its so fucking painfull to do...
>>
>>17350217
IKR, 86/100! I was able to take the pain because I thought filling them out would make me smarter, but now I see that it's not worth it. Seesh!
>>
>>17350095
If you're planning on killing yourself anyway, just buy a gun illegally. What's the worst that could happen? The gun dealer kills you?
>>
>>17350276
Probably no money and/or guns arent as easy to buy illegaly as in US you mongoloid
>>
>>17350318
Some sandnigger is peddling them, guaranteed. Someone already brought up TOR as well.
>>
>>17350101
what about shooting yourself with a shotgun takes almost 2 minutes
and what's the 1% not lethal about it
>>
>>17350350
There's always some retard who tries to bitch out at the last half-second and fucks up the aim while pulling the trigger.
>>
>>17350276
She has no money, she's unemployed due to her obviously crippling depression. And yeah, she doesn't live in the US. Guns are not all around.
>>
>>17350101
Can't you get cyanide out of apple seeds?
>>
>>17350183
I would guess, because the pain is so great you might stop after the first cut or pass out very early so other people can find you and take you to hospital.
>>
File: 18pwl90oi7o3xjpg.jpg (89 KB, 800x513) Image search: [Google]
18pwl90oi7o3xjpg.jpg
89 KB, 800x513
>>
>>17350710
As stated above, she is broke. But, her mom owns a car so she could just use that with a hose. Can't believe I forgot about that. Thanks! This is definitely the way for her to go.
>>
I remember hearing something a while back about mixing some chemical found in gold polish i think, with water, and after drinking it you'd be unconscious in 20 minutes and dead in 45
>>
>>17350095
Get some sleeping pills and some dry ice. Put the dry ice in your bathtub, put a towel under the door, fill the bathtub with water, and take the sleeping pills. You'll die in your sleep.
>>
>>17351367
What does the dry ice do?
>>
>>17351406

It slowly sublimates CO2 that hangs out in the bathtub slowly asphyxiating you.
>>
>>17350710
This is the most painful suicide possible. Do not do this.

Do something that relies on your lack of hesitating control, when you jump off a bridge you have hesitance, when you drive into on coming traffic you have hesitance, when you pull the trigger you have hesitance, when you kick the stool you have hesitance.

You must spend you entire life convincing yourself that you are not committing to suicide: then you will die accidentally, without control or hesitance.
>>
>>17350204
>>17350183
>>17350217
>>17350649

When a samuraii did sodoku there would typically be a guy who stands behind ready to behead him out of mercy.
>>
Why if you hire someone to kill you. Is that suicide or murder? So technically he becomes you in a sense since he's the one who killed you in your suicide. So if you end up surviving and killing him, is that still suicide?
>>
>>17351574
Someone come kill me too, keep chickening out I have the noose ready
>>
>>17350095
It's hard as fuck reading y'alls thoughts on suicide after my friend hung himself last week.

Can you guys call to talk to someone? :/
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.