[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, would you date an average looking blonde girl with nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: asdf.jpg (101 KB, 270x480) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
101 KB, 270x480
/adv/, would you date an average looking blonde girl with nothing in common with you? Pic related is talking to me on a dating site. I think she's cute, but I feel like her facial features wouldn't be very good for a boy if we had a son.
>>
>>17349995
Are you dating with an eye towards marriage?
And you're doing that online? You're doing it wrong.
Online dating is for casual sex.
>>
>>17350007
Statically, people who meet through online dating end up in much more stable relationships/marriages than those who meet otherwise.

Anyways, you did not answer my question.
>>
>>17350013
Looking for good wife/mother material is more important than appearance. The best genes in the world won't matter if your wife turns your son into shit.
>>
>>17349995
She has big chompers and beautiful eyes. Those are nice features pass down.

What features are you concerned about? Do you have a picture of her parents? :p
>>
you haven't even met yet and you're thinking about what your kids would look like, LMAO
>>
>>17349995

If you're both single, you've got nothing to lose by meeting her for dinner and seeing if there's chemistry. Maybe you'll hit it off, or maybe you'll have nothing to say to each other, and then you'll know it wasn't meant to work out.

I mean god damn, you shouldn't be deciding whether or not she could be the mother of your kids before you've even met in person. Take it one step at a time. A first date isn't any kind of a commitment, just take it easy
>>
I'd see what she looks like in person before casting judgment if I were you.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.