[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MY MOTHER RUINED MY MASTURBATION When I first saw Jennifer Lawrence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: JLAW.gif (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JLAW.gif
3 MB, 1280x720
MY MOTHER RUINED MY MASTURBATION

When I first saw Jennifer Lawrence I thought she looked like my mother, I didn't feel attracted to her because of that. After watching her movies and some interviews I started to find her attractive and now I actually like her but I cannot find harmony between the fact that now I find her attractive and she sort-of looks like my mother.
I want to masturbate to her but I can't because of their resemblance. I no longer think they look alike, but I know at some point I thought they did and that bothers me, furthermore, if I look closely I can see the features that made me think they look alike.

What do?
>>
find another waifu

>j.law is my waifu btw
>>
>>17349975
Look at one of the other of thousands of women on the internet that are hotter, don't look like your mom, and are nude.
>>
File: Jennifer-Lawrence-Feet-2152734.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Jennifer-Lawrence-Feet-2152734.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2000
>>17349980
but she looks so fine and she's funny
>>
>>17350027
your mom's funny.
>>
>>17350031
not at all
In fact I strongly dislike her.
>>
>>17350033
Well tough luck, Oedipus.
Find a new waifu or get that knoife ready.
>>
>>17350136
I found my new waifu
>>
>>17349975
Fuck your mom.
>>
>>17350136
>Oedipus.
explain.
I don't even like my mother.
>>
motherfucker
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.