[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So. I genuinly don't know what to do with my life. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
So.
I genuinly don't know what to do with my life.
I don't believe I'm suicidal, not at all, but I simply.. have lost my way?

I'm a young lad with severe PTSD who got dumped by my girlfriend (together for almost 3 years, meant the world to me and I felt normal and functional in her comapny) 2 weeks ago.. through facebook chatt..
I've been quite addicted to gaming before, as it was my only.. safehouse? from my PTSD. The only place I could hide and things would be fine.
When my girlfriend came into my life, that all changed and I didn't need games as much, barely at all to be honest.
I have now litterary only left my house three times, 24 hours in total. Three working days.
All the other hours, I've been stuck at the PC playing League of Cancer, Fallout 4, etc etc..

I just.. don't know what to do. Help...
>>
Keep going out, dont sink back. Youre not an introvert anymore, be an extrovert and learn what is life after this emotional event. Yull be surprised with what else has to come.
>>
>>17349949
Why, though?
That's the thing. Like, I'm not retarded.. I know it's good.. But.. Seriously speaking now.. How on earth do you think I'll be able to find a suitable parner again?

I was extreamly lucky to find her, and now she's gone.
>>
>>17349957
Youll find another because everyone else does from personal experiences. Some people arent meant to be there for the rest of your life which is why people come and go. Aslong as you keep yourself out there and improving yourself (instead of just playin vidya), then yur bound to bump into someone even better.
>>
>>17349978
But then again, how do I do that?
I know I can't sit here, but.. I just.. keep doing it.
Don't know how to end or change it.
>>
>>17350015
How? Get a hobby that involves not being inside the house, do volunteer work, go to school, go take a culinary class, go to a bring your own beer painting group session, there are many events that happen everyday that involve people being in one place, its up to you on how and where you want to interact with people.

Ok, you can still play vidya, but not to the point that its what you do most of your day.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.