[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bought this girl who I like some flowers recently. Me and her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_na80j5e9kj1r6856ro1_1280.jpg (204 KB, 736x1525) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na80j5e9kj1r6856ro1_1280.jpg
204 KB, 736x1525
I bought this girl who I like some flowers recently. Me and her had been hooking up for a while, introduced by a friend of mine... she didn't want to date even though we were having sex... and one day I messed up and told her I loved her. I gave her space but want to pursue her again, so I had flowers delivered to her place... she hasn't messaged me and still has me blocked on skype... she also still hangs out with that fat bearded fuck... I need to get rid of him but I don't know how, how do you get someone to stop fucking the girl you love?
>>
STOP LOVING HER CAUSE SHE LET YOU ENTER HER YOU FAT FUCK.

It makes you look desperate and ruins her for when she quits her "only dick" phase.
>>
>>17349822
She just needs love and attention... this guy isn't good for her, hes fine with just fucking, he isn't affectionate, he doesn't kiss her, cuddle her, or hold her, he gropes her, and shoves his hands down his pants or up her skirt when he can... he just fucks her and then she follows him like a puppy dog... she deserves better.
>>
>>17349893
She wants to get fucked and not have to deal with someone else's emotions. Chads and all females have this option. You fucked up.
>>
>>17349893
No she doesn't. If that's all she wants, then that's what she deserves
>>
>>17349893
She doesn't need either of that. What she needs is what she gets.

Stop projecting and move on.
>>
Leave that hoe. The friendzone phase is not worth it.
>>
>>17349893
dude you deserve a better girl than her. you already knew that she's fucking another guy and you still want her? i don't get you anon you should just move on and find someone that suits you better. girls like that don't suit a guy like you so just move on
>>
>>17350000
Quads confirm the truth
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.