[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan X not Working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1457551527964.jpg (583 KB, 818x818) Image search: [Google]
1457551527964.jpg
583 KB, 818x818
So, I woke up this morning and hopped on 4chan. Then I noticed that my 4chan X extension isn't working anymore.

According to Firefox, it's still operating. I haven't closes my browser and restarted yet because I don't want to lose the functionality on the other boards.

Anyone else having this issue?
>>
>>17349814
Update. Just tried changing the 4chan settings to get regular things like auto-update and image hover, and it isn't working. Now I'm gonna have to click the refresh button to see replies and possibly hit myself with a 404.

God, technology pisses me off.
>>
File: 4.jpg (192 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
192 KB, 1024x768
Bump
>>
Check for error messages in the console (F12). 4chan X's might show up in the browser console (Control+Shift+J). If neither 4chan X nor native is working, I'm guessing you did something like run out of memory or hard drive space.
>>
>>17349966
>416 GB of 650 GB free

Unless I'm computer illiterate, it doesn't look like it. 4chan X doesn't seem to show up in the console, though.
>>
Try reinstalling 4chan X as something may have gone wrong when downloading an update.
>>
>>17350249
Tried reinstalling 4chan X and restarting the computer. Not working, god, this is making me frustrated.

Anyone other ideas, folks? Thanks for the help so far.
>>
>>17350870
Stop being a shitter and use the inline extension?

What the fuck can 4chanx do that the site doesn't do already that's important enough for you to have a breakdown about it?
>>
>>17350870
Try a clean profile.
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profile-manager-create-and-remove-firefox-profiles
>>
Welp, it's done and fixed! Thanks for the help, everyone. Had to uninstall and reinstall Greasemonkey and 4chan X twice, got it right the second time.

>>17350884
Figured out the problem with the native extension. No need to be rude, dude.

>>17350995
Everyhting's fine NOW, but I'll save this for later. Thank you.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.