[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/ I know objectively that I am an unattractive woman.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 604x542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 604x542
Hello /adv/

I know objectively that I am an unattractive woman. I have accepted that. Although I am in shape, I'm still ugly and I'm not out to have that sugar coated.

It's work I struggle with the most, yeah I'm lonely, yeah I've kind of given up on love but I still can find things worth enjoying in my life outside of relationships.

My workdays are living hell though. I work in operating theaters as a medical professional. Surgeons can be aggressive and explosive as it is anyway, but I cop it the worst out of my department by far and it's because of how I look. I know I am good at my job but I'm not given a chance because as one of my coworkers so kindly put it today when I was saying how one of the surgeons acted to me yesterday "... He likes pretty girls... It doesn't matter how good at your job you are, unless you have blonde hair and big tits, he will be like this."

Any fellow unattractive females here who experience similar? Any ideas how to make life less hellish at work?
>>
>>17349773
Fucking shit you are a woman you don't need to be attractive to make friends
If you want fuck just be slutty
>>
Stop blaming all your problems on not being attractive, when it probably has nothing to do with it, more likely a confidence thing.

If you're in shape like you say I can't see you being that bad.
>>
You know /adv will ask for pictures, so you might as well OP
>>
+1 to this.
>>
>>17349773
Put effort into your facial appearance. Have a comprehensive skin care routine, wear some makeup (keep it professional at work, obviously), and just be well groomed.

>>17349785 is probably right, it's most likely a confidence thing. Have confidence in the fact that you're a good worker and if your co-workers give you shit, call them out on it and tell them they are being unprofessional and disrespectful.
>>
>>17349773
Just be yourself
>>
Male here, I knew some ugly ass women and I have been in the or. You work in a shitty environment, and with unprofessional fucks. Like unfortunately most surgeons are.
If you can, change hospital. I don't see other options, unless you can pay for good plastic surgery and brush off the judgement of people after it (they'll consider you shallow).
>>
>>17349779
>>>/r9k/ detected.
>>
I wouldn't consider my gf conventionally attractive; she has a similar problem to yours OP. how she deals with it is by not letting any snide remark or rude comment go without giving her input. Stand up for yourself, you need to set a precedent that this isn't ok how your coworkers treat you. You may get scraped, but at least you'll have your dignity.
>>
>>17349773
>I know objectively that I am an unattractive woman.
Then change it. Most likely you only need to lurk a little on /fit and /fa and Google YouTube tutorials about makeup and hair do. If you already are hygienic enough to not smell bad, you'll immediately skyrocket from a 4/10 to a 8/10.
Even if you were like pic related you could always go for plastic surgery...
>>
>... He likes pretty girls... It doesn't matter how good at your job you are, unless you have blonde hair and big tits, he will be like this."
fucking hell, quit that job
>>
wtf is happening in op pic?
>>
>>17349773
Find a guy who prefers average or below average looking girls. I 100% prefer average to below average looking women, provided they're in shape. Average girls have to cultivate a personality and are loyal and not socially spoiled. Tyat being said post pics and will R8 honestly
>>
>in shape

you're probably not
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.