[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I have accidentally become a manwhore... I am not a very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_n64n6f8DXv1rybhf1o1_500.jpg (110 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n64n6f8DXv1rybhf1o1_500.jpg
110 KB, 500x643
I think I have accidentally become a manwhore... I am not a very attractive guy, I don't try to be, but something has been happening recently that is really strange. I have a friend with benefits, very petite, no tits at all, narrow hips, short, ginger... she recently told me about a friend of hers who... to quote her "Could use a good dicking." I was rather, shocked by this, but she coaxed me into meeting her friend... her friend was a larger girl with an eyepatch, I recognized her as a girl who worked for a wal mart I go to. We talked a bit, the three of us, then me and this friend had sex in front of my fwb... that was the first one... I have been having sex with 5 different women not including my fwb, she introduced me to them all... I am wondering why she keeps introducing me to women to have sex with... she sometimes watches, but doesn't always, and all the girls she introduces to me, always seem to have something... unique about them.
>>
This sounds like the plot to a fucking anime, are you here to tell a story? Or are you here to ask advice?

What the fuck is even your question in this post?
>always seem to have something unique about them
Are you autistic?
>>
>>17349763
Sounds like your friend has a voyeurism fetish.
>>
>>17349774
I want to know opinions of the situation... I guess I should have asked something... is this normal? is this ok? is my friend pimping me out? why are these girls so desperate as to have sex with a guy they don't know?
>>
>>17349781
Looks like pimping or she has some weird fetish.
>>
>>17349763

Nice work. You don't need any advice. Enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>17349774
>unique
Means they're weird looking my dude

Shes making this guy fuck girls noone else wants to fuck. He said he wasnt exactly 10/10 himself anyway so good for him
>>
Noice. Now i'll try to get my bf to fuck ugly girls too.
>new fetish aquired
>>
Do you think they pay a flat price? If she's shrewd she push the price up depending on the uniqueness of the girl.
>>
Go into more detail on how they look "unique"
>>
>>17349763
marry her brah
>>
>>17349763
She likes watching. Embrace it or cut it out. Your call.
>>
>>17349763
Hey, its not a bad deal.
Ask her why she is doing this:
If she has some voyeur thing, ask her to join next time (if you more or less like her)
If she is pimping you, ask for something else in return

Either way, enjoy the moment (and ALWAYS use a condom
>>
You fucked a fat bitch with an eye patch that works at Walmart? Jesus Christ... you should take a good look ar your life and ask how you got to such a low point. Also, she is probably charging these bitches and not telling you. That's right, you're a prostitute and she is your pimp.
>>
>always seem to have something... unique about them.
They're all massively damaged goods that can't get laid.
She's basically pimping you out to get her undesirable friends fucked.
>>
>>17350831
>not wanting to fuck fat female snake
>>
>>17350849
>>"Yes, yes... cover my face with that big box! You sexy SNAKE EATER!"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.