[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My GF and I both cheated on each other months ago. It never went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: NNZFqin.jpg (15 KB, 470x358) Image search: [Google]
NNZFqin.jpg
15 KB, 470x358
My GF and I both cheated on each other months ago. It never went into anything physical as it was just flirting and sexting. Once we told each other she said she didn't consider that cheating, I said that I didn't either, but it would be healthier if we did going forward.

Months after I did it again and never told her. I almost did and started talking with her about before and she said that once again couples could've done much worse. I got upset and masked it behind me feeling guilty about doing it in the first place. She assured me that what I did wasn't cheating on her and that its okay.

Now I don't have any urge to do it anymore, and I do not believe I will, but I am wondering if I should tell her. The thing is that she is insecure, and if I told her I did it again it would just make that worse. I don't want her to feel like I am choosing anyone over her, it is just me being fucked up in the head.
>>
So you don't want to do it anymore, and you don't want her to find out about what you did.

How about. Don't. Tell. Her.
Spend your worries on how to lift her insecurity, and be a good man for her.
>>
>>17349402
how about both of you find someone else and be done with it
>>
>>17349402
You're both faggots and should just break up. She's not the only insecure. Look at yourself op.
>>
File: 1465752132813.png (257 KB, 620x417) Image search: [Google]
1465752132813.png
257 KB, 620x417
Cheated

>>Not physical.

Nigga wut? You flirted, that's a good thing, healthy people do it. It's cheating when your dick gets involved.
>>
>>17349402
>emotional cheating is not cheating

Nice stable relationship you have there.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.