[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have a first gf ever for like 3 weeks She has birthday today,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1466946066613.jpg (33 KB, 627x346) Image search: [Google]
1466946066613.jpg
33 KB, 627x346
Have a first gf ever for like 3 weeks
She has birthday today, sent me message at like 4AM just to remind me and i told her i want to celebrate in person

My plan was to take her skydiving but I have 2 Euros in my pocket right now
cannot sing draw nor write...
Help a fellow robot
>>
Simplify, simplify.

Make the food she likes. Buy her a gift. Think about what she enjoys and take her to do that.
Hell, even just going and doing something as dumb as a picnic can be great.

Just celebrate her. Show her you appreciate her. It doesn't have to be the best thing in the world, it just has to show she's one of the best things in your world. Make some memories with her. She'll appreciate that much more than just trying to validate her with some shallow gift.
>>
What you will do is very simple and might not cost a lot. Make her a little cake. And YES, if you can ready, you CAN make a cake. No excuses. Doesn't have to be perfect. It's the thought that counts. Go to a comfy place, make a bonfire, take a blanket with you. Give her the cake and put a candle on it. Sing Happy birthday or just wish her one. Also bring a bottle of wine and music.
>>
File: 196.jpg (46 KB, 402x413) Image search: [Google]
196.jpg
46 KB, 402x413
Please help.
>>
File: large.jpg (89 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
89 KB, 768x1024
>>17349313
>>17349316
i would love to take her out but it's raining all day long

Really out of luck
>>
>>17349313
You are amazing.
>>
>>17349379
Then stay in? Just as nice, much more intimate.
>>
>>17349384
I don't think that's particularly amazing. Just how you show love, y'know?
>>
>>17349385
build a fort and watch a movie then
>>
>>17349379
>Not going a romantic rain walk
what a pleb

Do some shit like,
>Let's go for a walk
>"femanon, I'm gonna give you a gift."
>"here, take this umbrella."
>get out in the rain and get yourself wet
>"Wha-!? are you crazy?"
>"This is my gift to you! a promise that i shall leave the best thing to you, even if it means sacrificing myself!"
>????????
>profit
>>
>>17349406
Cringe
>>
>>17349414
Cringe stuffs work fucking well on normies
and only normies have bf/gf
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17349406
Life isn't an anime.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.