[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it morally wrong not to tell my roommate my cat has FIV?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-2367694134772247692.jpg (285 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2367694134772247692.jpg
285 KB, 1080x1920
Is it morally wrong not to tell my roommate my cat has FIV?

My cat is generally not interested in sex and is also fixed. So theres very little chance of her cat getting it.
>>
>>17349196
You're a shitty person if you don't mention it. You are a shitty fucking person.
>>
>>17349201
Why? Its not transfered through saliva theres no way for her cat to get it unless they fight. And we both said our cats are pretty shy.

I own two cats and they share a water bowl/ food and the other has not gotten it.
>>
>>17349207
They could still fight, even if they're both shy. I've had shy cats who fought when in each other's presence.
>>
>>17349216
Trust me. My cat is the biggest sweetheart.

Well how do i tell her? I dont want to lose this chance.
>>
"I have to forewarn you that my cat is dying of a contagious super cancer"

Just fucking do it you pussy
>>
separate them in different rooms. she'll find out anyway from your cat drooling all over the place
>>
>>17349196
this b8 is of spectacular quality
very well done, anon
>>
>>17349289
>>17349272
>>17349280
Are you guys retarded? Hes a not a fucking zombie cancer cat. He lives inside as has never gotten sick. Y'all are just some assholes.
>>
>>17349196
>Is it morally wrong not to tell my roommate my cat has FIV?
If your roommate has a pet capable of contracting FIV (which I think only means cats, but I'm not certain of that), then yes, it's morally wrong to say nothing.

>My cat is generally not interested in sex and is also fixed. So theres very little chance of her cat getting it.
Whether or not your cat is "generally" interested in sex doesn't really matter: unlike HIV, FIV is primarily spread through bites, not so much through sex. Neutered cats are less likely to bite (as they are less likely to engage in territorial disputes in general), but the risk remains nonzero. You need to tell your roommate.
>>
>>17349272
>"I have to forewarn you that my cat is dying of a contagious super cancer"
No, that's FLeV (Feline Leukemia Virus), which is more readily trabsnissible through sex.
>>
>>17349491
She has a cat. But my cat is a big sweetheart and would never fight. My other cat is an asshole, who im not taking, and they have never fought. Plus they need to get blood. My cat has very short nails. If our cats were fighting to get blood we would have bigger issues with them living together. And her bitchass cat would deserve fiv.
>>
>>17349886
Then be a piece of shit and don't tell him. Why the fuck did you even ask us in the first place if you don't want to follow the morally right advice?
>>
>>17349916
True. I just want people to agree with me :^). Fine i wont bring him. I guess ill just give him up for adoption. Even though the chances of HER cat getting it is low as shit. Now nobody gets him, cause nobody adopts fiv positive cats. I hope you feel happy, asshole.
>>
>>17349224
Theyre going to fight. Your friend is going to kick you out and you and your aids cat will be back to square 1. It will be worse if you dont tell her because her cat will have cat aids and shell hate you until it dies a terrible death and a little bit afterward.
>tell friend and one or both of you leave
>dont tell friend and give her cat cat AIDS and she kicks you out short notuce and wants to hurt you probably
>>
>>17349976
>True. I just want people to agree with me

/thread

nuff said
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.