[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much Xanax do you need to get blasted as fuck? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 288x216
How much Xanax do you need to get blasted as fuck? I've taken around 8mg before is that more than a typical user?
>>
The one time I got fucked up on Xanax, I had done Xanax before but never felt anything from it really. So, I decided I'm a big guy, over six foot, and 200+, so I decided I'd take two bars.

Ooooweee, I'm glad I didn't have shit to do that day, because I think it was about 3 PM, and I blacked out for the entire evening, night, and into the late morning when I finally woke up.

I was just glad I remember to turn the stove off, because I was making a pizza right before I took the pills.
>>
File: UUUU.jpg (209 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
UUUU.jpg
209 KB, 800x778
>>17349791
>I'm a big guy
>>
Benzos are awfully dangerous for a casual high. Smoke fucking weed you actual homosexual.
>>
>>17349171
Just take a single bar man. Much more and you'll just conk out. Make sure you don't have anything to do, and make sure you fight the urge to spend money and/or be social, kek.

I take like 1 bar per vicodin when doing that kind of shit. 2 bars/vicodin tops. Xanax isn't that bad the next day, but 2 days or so later you'll feel that shit and it's no fun if you overdo it.
>>
>>17349171
most i've taken w/o blacking out is 2

xanax is tricky stuff.

one will blur my day and make me laidback in a way unlike myself. it's just weird stuff.

not my drug of choice but i'll take one or two off my gf from time to time
>>
>>17349887
I wanna get as fucked up as possible though and I don't ever feel an after effect except the next day I might not give a fuck and flirt with a bunch of girls but I have random days like that without them
>>
>>17349936
>ex drug addict of various drugs inc
You're acting like an idiot, but here you go::
It takes a massive amount of benzos alone to overdose on them. You can take 40mg and be fine. But not only will you get higher because of your high initial dose, the drugs will also last much longer, unlike some other drugs (xtc, heroin, even meth).
So go wild, but don't mix your benzos with booze or opiates if you're going to take doses like that. Also note that benzos cause significant damage to people's cognition in high doses.
Have fun?
>>
Get etizolam 50 mg pf that resulted in 3 day memory loss and sleeping in a car park really dangerous because you redose like a mofo i went through like 22 mg in about 6 hours
>>
>>17350157
Every time I take benzos I drink around 10 beers or a couple beers and a few shots of liquor and I'm literally always fine
>>
>>17349837
For you,
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.