[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to feel love. Or anything. I know this sounds edgy,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 12_shots_but_robots.png (124 KB, 360x335) Image search: [Google]
12_shots_but_robots.png
124 KB, 360x335
I just want to feel love. Or anything. I know this sounds edgy, but I've slowly built up a thick shell that'll only get pierced by certain trigger topics, and now I want somebody to talk to. My friends all see me as this big untouchable hulk of a man that'll start a fight at the drop of a hat, so I can't tell them about anything that'll paint me in a sensitive light. I don't want sex, I don't want any of that anymore. I just want to talk to someone about the feelings that've been killing me inside. Where do you find someone like that, /adv/?
>>
>>17349133
Yeah dude it sounds really hard being big and alpha. Gosh all that sex must have been terrible. I'm feeling really bad for you right now.
>>
>>17349142
It ain't about sex. Everyone thinks they want sex, but the wrong kind will make you feel used.
>>
Oh man did I finally found someone who's been through the same thing as me?
Well, I usually lowkey dated people who became depressed as heck and called themselves a hopeless romantic, but then we slowly drift away and not talk to each other for a while (I'm still good friends with a couple of them but we both don't like bringing up that topic), and you feel like you've been used so people get a boost of happiness and self confidence.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.