[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /rapedorsexuallyabused/ here? its weird growing up. you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: 14678291821412109522871.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
14678291821412109522871.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
who /rapedorsexuallyabused/ here?

its weird growing up. you think you'll be normal and nothing bad will happen and then one day when your 23 you have a panic attack at work and all the memories of what he did to me start flooding back.
>>
>>17349097

Stop playing the victim, we both know you fucking deserved it.
>>
>>17349236
Hey
That's mean
>>
>>17349097
Tell us your story
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 600x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 600x520
>>17349246
>>
>>17349251

Yeah OP, that's a good idea. Why don't you tell us how you took all that cock so we can fap to it and cum buckets.
>>
I've been raped by a sibling before, and I don't really get panic attacks?? I just either feel really awkward or get really angry/emotional when someone brings up the topic or jokes around about it.
I hope you're alright though, OP.
>>
>>17349236
>>17349266

Take these shitposts back to your containment shithole.

OP, share your story bro. Have you spoken to anyone (therapist etc) about it? How long ago did this happen?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 418x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 418x455
>>17349288
>>
>>17349288

>>>17349266 was another guy. You sound upset thou. May I suggest some ointment for that butthurt...
>>
>>17349097
>>17349097
i was raped as a child and got sexually abused by the guy i entrusted the rape story...

i have had a severely dissociated personality in my teen years, but reading and writing and doing things i love really helped me. my parents didnt believe that somebody layed a finger on me because they would blame themselves otherwise. they are also alcoholics.

my gf left me for another guy since she considered me not manly enough, even though she knew i had a problem with my self image.

everybody considers me a stable and strong person and depends on me, but im close to a breakdown since i dont feel understood by anybody. it bugs me to talk about it since its a no go to almost everybody and they all feel uncompfortable listening to me.

i hate the self that i became and constantly seek the self that i had been before the rape and abuse. its like i lost myself on the way and i am unable to find it again.

>inb4 faggot, u deserve it or whatever bullshit /adv cancer
>>
>>17349097
My cousing made me suck the tip of his dick once, not like a full bj but one suck.
Is this abuse? I think this is why i think of bj as degrading to the girl.
>>
>>17349727
>I think this is why i think of bj as degrading to the girl.

Nah, women are supposed to suck cock, it's pretty much their only purpose in life.
>>
>>17349236
Actually this is true the girls I see that claim rape usually flirt with EVERYONE and they always aim out of their league thinking they have business with the super rich popular jocks knowing in the back of their mind sex is all they want from them

Girls who get raped generally are pretty big whores
>>
>>17349097
If I have trouble getting boners during sex could this be caused by sexual abuse?
>>
>>17349932
i do. i think it comes from the abuse since it made my sexual developement go nuts.
>>
I was molested when I was I think 6-8 years old.

To be honest, I didn't really know what was happening, and I shrugged it off.

It hasn't bothered me ever in life, occasionally I think about it, but I don't see it as something that mentally effected me in any way shape or form.

My girlfriend was also sexually abused as a child, and hers messed with her quite a bit, but she's finally getting over it.

I haven't told anyone about what happened, but I've referenced that I was abused as a child when others are bringing it up in deep conversation or whatever.
>>
I was molested by an old man (in his fifties) when I was around 15, it was my first and last kiss
>>
>>17350553
Storytime
>>
I'm not sure if I was sexually abused given the circumstances.

>Brother was 13/14
>Was 9 and was very naive about sex
>He would make me suck his penis
>He would persuade me to get naked and he'd try to have anal sex with me but never penetrated me.
>Even practiced kissing on me

Throughout the years I assumed this was part of growing up and how siblings will learn about sex through 'playing doctor' and experimenting. Looking back now I was very innocent and I feel like I only let him do it because he was my brother and I really didn't think it was bad at the time or was very confused about it. When I grew I cringed every time I thought about it and repressed the memories. Today I'm gay and I'm not sure how much the experience affected me. On top of other issues of being a bit of a social outcast and recluse, I've started to have lapses of deep depression which has made me dwell on these past events.

Could someone maybe weigh in...
>>
>>17350743
>Throughout the years I assumed this was part of growing up and how siblings will learn about sex through 'playing doctor' and experimenting.
hell no
>>
File: 1459566489466.gif (195 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459566489466.gif
195 KB, 640x640
>>17350750
Oh..
>>
was molested from around age 5-7 by a priest; I think it made it hard for me to be in a relationship and have a normal sex life for a long time. I think I'm more or less over, helps that the bastard was killed in a car accident by a drunk driver. Thank you based drunk driver. Don't really talk about it ever, trying to let myself have healthier relationships
>>
Does sexual abuse always fucks up the person?
>>
>>17349716
Are you a trans man? Like every trans dude I have ever met has this exact story lol
>>
>>17349097
How can you tell if you've been sexually abused as a child? I have suspicions but no memories, I'm 20. Are the only ways spontaneously remembering or therapy?
>>
File: prof monkey.jpg (39 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
prof monkey.jpg
39 KB, 344x344
>>17350743
>Could someone maybe weigh in...

What do you want to know? Do you want an explanation as to his thought process, or help coping with your feelings now?

If I had to give advice about your depression and dwelling on the thoughts, I would say you should let those thoughts flow in and out of your mind instead of dwelling on them. Let the memory come back to you, acknowledge it without assigning any particular feeling to it, and move to your next thought. You can't hide from these thoughts, but you can avoid attaching an adult stigma to an event that had little impact on you as a kid.

If you're wondering if it made you gay... I dunno, maybe? It ultimately doesn't matter, you are who you are, and dwelling on why won't change anything.

>>17350750
>hell no

More common than you'd think. Most people dare not speak of it even anonymously.
>>
>>17351177
No, but modern therapy culture insists that it does.
>>
>>17351745
such a stupid thing to say. please, troll us some more and then fuck off back to /b/ to hate on women and black people.
>>
>>17351745
Sometimes I get mindfucked about this. Is the event itself traumatic, or is it just the later realization that you went through something supposedly traumatic the traumatic thing?

Seems like something you could never discuss publicly without being booed of the stage.
>>
>>17351724
I just wanted to know if it was exploration or sexual abuse. As I grew up the thoughts of it came back to haunt me and I felt more and more disgusted as I pieced things together. He took my first kiss from me as well as my virginity. I know it looks trivial but as a young adult it's starting to affect me in my first relationship, I lied to my partner about my bf being my first and every time we do anything sexual those early childhood memories come back and its hard for me to repress them though I'm getting better at it. I know i should move forward but it's becoming more difficult to cope because it's only now that I'm having doubts whether what I experienced was something of a mutual consented experience or one of abuse. How can I live and interact with my older brother knowing he's had such a negative influence in my childhood and adolescence? Can I hold him accountable for his actions given he was a teenager? Does a teenager know what he is doing? The circumstances were odd as well since we were separated from each other at an early age, I was 2 or 3 when he left to live in the united states and I hardly knew about him until we were reunited at the age of 9. These were some of the first experiences in my new home and 'new' family. I just want to get away.
>>
>>17349236
gottago FAST
>>
a girl once sucked my dick when I was in High School without my consent
>>
>>17351569
i am not, but my behaviour is sometimes considered feminine for some reason.
how often have you heared this "exact" kind of story before? im curious.
>>
>>17350755
>>
>>17349283
You may not think anything happened to you, but it must have been a pretty severe raping, because you're ending statements with question marks.
>>
>>17351177
Not always

Only 99% of the time
>>
>>17351770
to be honest, my experience itself was not as traumatic as the confrontation with the event after i grew up.
>>
>>17351994
>>
>>17351745
This. Such a big deal is made out of this for many reasons, some I even somewhat agree with, but what would really help people is to learn not to be so attached to their past.
>>
>>17352457
If that's a symptom of having experienced a severe rape, then every american girl between the ages of 14-24 was brutally raped at some point in their lives.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 460x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 460x386
anyone have a really bad childhood memory and can't remember much at all? i have a history of memory loss, especially then, and i feel like bad stuff coulda happened, is this rational? the psychological symptoms add up too, like bed wetting or extreme fear of my stepsister, or weird nightmares, depression, early sexuality.
>>
>>17349097
Here. Except it happened to me at 18. Small outbreak, repressed memories again. 23 big fat outbreak. Self-therapy for about a year. Feel better, still fall into depression when stressed. 24 start therapy with professional help, for about a year.
Now I'm pretty fine. The memories don't affect me at all anymore.
>>
>>17351177
Yes. Definitely.
It's only more obvious in some than others.
>>
>>17352543
Yes matches up pretty well.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.