[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get tinder >get 11 matches in the first 2 days >week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: chichirest.jpg (23 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
chichirest.jpg
23 KB, 400x267
>get tinder
>get 11 matches in the first 2 days
>week passes by
>haven't spoke to any of them
What form of autism is this? I'm a decent looking guy and kinda feel bad for the girl that thinks, "he's cute, cool we matched" and then never gets messaged. Does anyone else do this? pic unrelated
>>
>>17349074
Wtf where do you live? I tried tinder in my small town and I got 0 matches in days

I even bang hot chicks sometimes so I don't think it should be that low
>>
>>17349094
Southern US, small town but halfway between 2 somewhat large cities so all my matches are 40 miles away
>>
File: 1468302423360.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1468302423360.png
51 KB, 657x527
I tired tinder once and the only matches I ever got was when drunk swiping and liking fat chicks. The next day when I took a sober look at them I would get pretty depressed that those were my only options. Then started talking to them when I got drunk again. Only ever hooked up with one and she was a stubby olmeca that stalked me for the next few weeks
>>
Was same boat. You might be overthinking it. These girls obviously at least want you to send them a hello or a corny pickup line. Don't worry about what you say to them, the point of tinder is to cast a wide-ass net and see who is actually interested once it gets conversational. I personally hate texting back and forth with women because it's so easy to misinterpret or overthink, but you can get over it, I did. Best of luck to you
>>
>>17349242
You're right I do overthink it, but mostly it's
>this girl saw my pic and at the very least briefly thought, "ok, I could potentially date this guy". That's a good feeling, no need to ruin it by showing her how awkward I am and having one more thing to cringe about
I know this isn't a healthy thought process
>>
>>17349299
Protip: in any relationship never think about what the other person wants
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.