[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a relationship between a guy who loves to party and drink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 69.jpg (317 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
69.jpg
317 KB, 2560x1600
Can a relationship between a guy who loves to party and drink and a girl who doesn't drink work out?
>>
File: 1468022737692.jpg (68 KB, 600x660) Image search: [Google]
1468022737692.jpg
68 KB, 600x660
No, sorry.
>>
Yep. trust. next.
>>
>>17348966
Nope, she'll always think you go out and fuck sluts behind her back, causing her to go out and cheat on you out of revenge
>>
File: sober.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
sober.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
i guess so. depends on the severity of the difference in lifestyle.
my bf has a group of friends who party every week. they also do drugs and drink heavily. he does drink occasionally but doesn't do drugs. he joins them every other weekend. i don't drink at all and i also don't do drugs. it's really not a problem. we like to spend time together, but it's also nice to have an evening for yourself. especially if you are an introvert like me. in our case, it's a win/win.
i wouldn't want him to get drunk every evening, whilst i'm sober, though
>>
>>17348984
Your relationship is doomed.
>>
>>17348993
I don't think so. Why do you?
>>
>>17349007
I'm old.
>>
File: young and wild.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
young and wild.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>17349010
k. how old?
>>
being the opposite, im a home body and my gf is the partier. it causes a lot of strain on the relationship when one of you wants to stay home and the other wants to go to the bar and you both want to spend time together.

i usually relent and go to the bar and be the DD for her but it gets on my nerves when she expects it of me when i'd rather sit at home and watch a movie together. lots of times lately she doesn't even give a fuck cause she expects me to drive cause of my worry over her drinking and driving herself. while out im usually bored out of my mind cause her friends are basic bitches and all they do is whine and complain.

it can work though, we had a good thing going before we were compromised. now we just take stabs at each other until one wins
>>
If the girl likes to party, but don't drink, sure? Just don't get drunk too often, my dude.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.