[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate to sound like an edgy high schooler but life really doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 632x655) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 632x655
I hate to sound like an edgy high schooler but life really doesn't feel like there's much in store outside of work, sleep, buy shit to cheer you up, repeat. I cling to the hope that maybe later something life changing will happen to me but I'm getting to the point where I'm just bummed out all the time so it doesn't seem worth it and the urge to end it is sounding more efficient than sitting through it

Does anyone else feel like this?
>>
File: Get-me-out-of-this-door.jpg (15 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
Get-me-out-of-this-door.jpg
15 KB, 184x184
Why do you think we entertain ourselves?

There really is nothing else. Even meeting new people gets boring after a while. Every problem that everyone has repeats itself in different times ad infinitum.

I'm seriously considering suicide later this year. But I'll stick by and try to help people I guess until then
>>
That's why I joined the Army.
>>
File: 1456085676033.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456085676033.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
you sound pretty depressed. Nothing is fun like it used to be, and life is pointless. that's how i feel a lot of the time because i have depression myself, but i know it's not supposed to be like that. don't kill yourself, try to get rid of your depression and it will change your viewpoint to a more positive view about life
>>
>>17348847
Did it help?

I've kind of been thinking about doing it but I don't think I'd make it through boot camp, I don't think I'd be cut out for that kind of thing
>>
>>17348857
I mean I'm too much of a pussy to actually do it so don't worry about me for now

I just can't imagine life getting any better than what I have, which is pretty nice because I'm living at home, but that isn't going to last more than 2 years
>>
>>17348860
Well, I'm not REALLY in the Army. I'm doing ROTC and I love it. It makes me want to put bulet in hed sometimes because I'm a scrawny dweeb but it's still great.
>>
>>17348880
Sounds neat, good luck
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.