[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay I was never going to post this but damn I'm curious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
Okay I was never going to post this but damn I'm curious as hell. Is it normal to get anxious as a fucking cock sucker on molly sometimes? Sometimes when I do it I think some weird as fuck thoughts?

The last time I went on a binge doing it I kept thinking the weirdest religious shit. I kept thinking that my music was devil music and leading me down a bad path and inviting demons into my life. I kept thinking about the girl I like and kept thinking damn I gotta drag this bitch to church and quit everything. I had a traumatic event happen in my last relationship (she told me she was raped) and I kept thinking it was because I invited demons into my life. As soon as I started having these thoughts my friend was starting a fire and I just kept staring into the flames and having a mini panic attack about all this shit.

Am I crazy? What the fuck is this?
>>
File: Wallpaper_DragonIllu_1600x1200.png (3 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Wallpaper_DragonIllu_1600x1200.png
3 MB, 1600x1200
Lol no you're just high as fuck when you take molly. I used to roll and trip a lot and after being done with that scene for a few years I am almost back to normal most of the time. You're fine dude just be careful.
>>
File: fp_3.jpg (39 KB, 450x270) Image search: [Google]
fp_3.jpg
39 KB, 450x270
Sometimes the drug isn't pure.
>>
>>17348696
drug binges have always made me want to quit doing drugs, better my life and seek enlightenment.
>>
Careful OP
One of my friends from high school got into selling molly and he started taking it too.
Long story short, he went off the deep end. Completely and almost overnight. It's really sad really.
>>
>>17348696
MDMA and most of the things sold as Molly are a stimulants. These drugs are especially likely to cause anxiety. In large doses, they can induce something called stimulant psychosis--a symptom of which is delusions like the one you've described.

Basically, stop doing drugs for a while. And get smarter. You should really know all of the things I'm telling you if you're using drugs.
>>
>>17349061
I half believe it when I'm sober though mostly through stupid coincidences that look like signs to me
>>
>>17349066
If it's been a couple weeks, chances are you aren't sober.

I don't know what constitutes a binge in your mind but a large dose of MDMA depletes much of your brains serotonin and dopamine. In addition to regulating things such as mood, sleep, and appetite; these chemicals also have an effect on anxiety.

Drink water. Exercise. Ignore these things. Stop doing drugs for a little while. Be smarter in the future.
>>
>>17349072
No like I think about religious shit even before I started the mollies
>>
>>17349075
In that case, there may be something deeper going on. Drugs will certainly exasperate this. You should seek help. I have a few friends who have gone down that road--most started showing symptoms in their early twenties. The sooner you get help, the better off you'll be.
>>
>>17349080
No man I'm literally cursed, weird as fuck signs and coincidences, worst luck of anyone you've ever seen, I can even predict a lot of shit and see patterns in shit

But aside from all this I'm good to keep doing molly right? I already smoke weed every day and get pretty dissociated off it
>>
>>17349087
Why would you continue doing it if it makes you feel sick? The comedown is fucking awful too. If you keep it up you're just gonna fuck up your brain.
>>
>>17348696
OP, your eyes were opened. The red pill of religion can make a normie anxious even when he isn't on drugs. Drag that bitch to church, OP. It will be better for you, for her, and for the ten children you two will have.
>>
>>17348696
Any time i take molly i get terrible anxiety and i think I've got nothing to live for..
>>
Listen buddy, I went on a binge early last year. I'm talking taking like a quarter to half a gram every night for a week straight.

It fucks with your head hardcore. It's not something to just mess around with until you eventually reach the point that you've permanently fucked yourself. Just smoke some weed and take a break, and if you really have to do it, show some self control and only do it maybe once every few months. It may seem like the best thing in the world but it'll fuck you beyond belief and make you feel like you're in an endless spiral, and only you can stop that.
>>
>>17349087
Reglashea

Daimoniodeis Archaiai Legeones Egkauchaomenai en Chaous

We will have you in the end.
>>
>>17349472
Fuck outta here with your lame ass Latin. Spooky ass demonic wannabes posting on 4chan? Ya'll must have no life as we do.
>>
>>17349332
If I just ignore it I'm usually good after a little bit I think it's just a drug I have to tackle with because it gets me so fucked up

Like pull the horse by the reigns and fight with it
>>
>>17349954
Not the guy you replied to, but seriously OP if you're gonna do MDMA and other lab-created party drugs do more research - for your own sake. I do MDMA and other shit once in a while aswell, but I've gotten some really bad comedowns off of it (did large amounts in one night, probably like 500g+ - the second or third time i took it... one week of anxiety afterwards, short term memory blown out the window, felt like panic attack /psychosis was coming all the time, ) which made me look into the side effects, long term dangers etc. This is neurotoxic stuff - yes, there are studies showing otherwise but there are also newer studies showing it's true. Most important though are the testimonies from people who've really binged on this shit - fucked up serotonin & dopamine receptors, short term memory is FUCKED, etc etc. Look that shit up.

Most importantly for you to get a grip on this situation though is to analyze your values, life situation, goals, and what you want to get out of doing trip / roll drugs.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.