[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been playing Pokemon for a couple days in my city and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 410x410
I've been playing Pokemon for a couple days in my city and I keep seeing this super cute girl with lazy hair and it's dyed silver and she's white as snow and she's my fucking type ahhhhhh what the fuck do I do

Pic related
>>
Show her your 10 CP Rattata
>>
Ask her if she plays or something, make an excuse to talk to her and try to keep it going. If she's not interested that sucks but don't follow her around or anything
>>
File: drg.png (70 KB, 688x440) Image search: [Google]
drg.png
70 KB, 688x440
>Hey, I've seen you around here a few times. You're playing Pokemon Go, right?

Just say that. You've been given an icebreaker that dudes would have killed for in ages past. From there just let a conversation happen. It may feel hard or nerve-wracking but that's what you have to do, man.

Just chat for a while and eventually ask if she'd like to walk around with you while you play.

If you hit it off, ask for her number when you decide to split ways.

Boss move: "I'm about to drop a module on a Pokestop up here, you should stick around"

Other possible things to say/ask:
>So are you Instinct/whatever the other two are called?
>Check out my team (move in a little close, but don't be creepy)
>Do you know of any good spots around town?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.